Our professional DJs have been packing dance floors throughout New England for over 25 years. With our incredible music library, professional sound and lighting systems, and experienced DJs we promise to exceed your expectations. Free online planner! Search our music library of well over 50,000 songs and create your own playlists of songs you want played at your event! Our rates are very competitive. Contact us now to see if we have your date available.
Why should you select Solid Gold Productions for your entertainment? Here are only a few reasons:
• Passion: We are passionate about entertaining and care about the success of your event (maybe even more than you do!).
• Experience: Although we specialize in weddings, all of our DJs have at least 10 years’ experience performing for events (I have over 25 years of experience). We know how to motivate your guests to have a great time!
• Professionalism: We act and dress appropriately. Our standard attire is formalwear (unless you prefer otherwise). Our sound and lighting equipment looks and sounds amazing, and we provide a professional wireless microphone for any speeches/toasts.
• Reputation: Our reputation speaks for itself. You will not find any negative reviews or reports on the Internet about us. To the contrary, we enjoy 5-star reviews on TheKnot, WeddingWire, Thumbtack, OurWeddingDay, and other event websites. We will be happy to provide a long list of references who you can contact.
• Insurance: We carry liability insurance. Many venues require entertainers to have this these days. Many “DJs” don’t have insurance. This protects you as much as us!
• Value: You can likely find cheaper “DJs”, but a cheap DJ is not a good deal if they end up ruining your event. There is a huge difference between a cheap DJ and us.
• Reliability: We will be setup and ready to start when you expect us to be. And although we only use high-end professional sound and lighting equipment, we have backup systems should they be needed.
• Premium Lighting: In addition to a free light show, we offer optional lighting options such as uplighting, “NightSky” laser star projection on your venue ceiling, displaying of your name onto the dance floor or wall, and much more!
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More