The Sherborn 1858 Town House

Sanger Street, Post Office Box 2, Sherborn, MA
Capacity: 330 people

About The Sherborn 1858 Town House

The Sherborn 1858 Town House was built in 1858 and is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Over the years the town house has been the home of town meetings, the high school, the library, the police department, the post office, and meetings of various organizations. The building, designed by architect Elbridge Boyden, sits on a granite block foundation and rises two-and-a-half stories to a gable roof and cupola with a gilded weathervane. The facility has three function rooms.

Event Spaces

Conference Room
Great Hall
School Room
Venue Types
Amenities
  • Handicapped Accessible
  • Outside Catering Allowed
Features
  • Max Number of People for an Event: 330
  • Number of Event/Function Spaces: 3
  • Total Meeting Room Space (Square Feet): 3,324
  • Year Renovated: 1992