Please contact us directly for dates of availability.
For more information view our package listed below or visit our website.
Weddings at the Sharon Temple
Attendees: 150 maximum | Deposit is RequiredAttendees: 150 maximum |$2,000 - $2,500Per Event
$2,000 - $2,500
Weddings at the Sharon Temple
The Sharon Temple provides the following services:
For your ceremony:
- Dedicated staff member to answer questions during your planning.
- Access to the site (whenever possible) leading up to the wedding.
- One hour rehearsal in the week prior to your wedding.
- Set-up and take down of chairs and signing table.
- We work with the vendors on the day of your wedding to ensure a stress-free experience.
- Access to our 4.5 acres of parkland, including heritage gardens and nature trail.
- Access to 7 heritage buildings including our rustic log house and 1819 farm house.
For your reception:
- We provide tables and chairs (ten 60 inch round tables, three buffet tables, green padded chairs).
- Access to the full kitchen, including industrial gas stove and large refrigerator.
- Access to the reception hall the evening before for set up and decorating.
Ceremony & Photography : $2000
- Use of the site for your ceremony and photographs.
Ceremony, Photography & Reception: $2500
- Use of the site, and Sharon Hall for your ceremony.
Family operated Restaurant serving homestyle Italian cuisine. Specializing in Private Functions. Also offers Catering services for corporate and social events. Please contact us for details about our event packages and catering options.
Voted Top Choice Award winners for Best Italian Food in Mississauga 6 years running!
VIP Event Venue and Production located on Hwy7 / Leslie. We provide 3,000 sq ft. platform for you to venue your special event with max 80 – 150 capacity. Recommend that you make a reservation in advance. Please use our online 24/7 reservations system or call us to hold your special day!
Type of Corporate Events:
Award Ceremonies, Banquet, Celebrations, Conferences, Gathering Dinner, Seminars, Meetings, Trade Shows, Trade Fairs, Inceptive Events, Weddings
Type of Production:
High Quality Build-in Audio and Visual System:
1 Wide Screen Projector 14ft x 9ft, 1 Wide Screen Projector 13ft x 8ft, 6 Wireless Microphones, Concert Speaker, Concert Light, KTV
Free Parking, Free Wi-fi, Non-Smoking Area, Private Washroom, Private Kitchen,Table and Chair
Services (Additional charge)
Catering Service (Starter, Appetizers, Main Dishes, Desserts, Drinks), Professional Photographer Service, Professional Videographer Service, DJ Entertainment, Security Service
For more information, please visit www.vipevp.com
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More