Where were you when President John F. Kennedy was assassinated? Norm Katz was in the White House, attached to the Secret Service...
• He was an eyewitness to the urgent incoming teletype messages about the assassination and the reactions of White House insiders.
• He was a part of the scrambling to make sure the United States government went on uninterrupted.
• He personally interacted with President Lyndon B. Johnson on numerous occasions.
• He has original photographs and memorabilia from the assassination and LBJ’s swearing in.
• He knows the “back story” behind the early years of LBJ’s presidency.
• He has intimate, firsthand knowledge of the secret procedures in place to protect the President, as well as other clandestine operations.
In March, 2010, the US Government (for the very first time) gave Norm Katz clearance to tell his stories and relate his experiences. Not just history in the making, but secret history - accounts and reports that have never been heard before!