Let Gigi Rock Productions take you on a magical journey to happiness on your wedding day.
Commit to each other on the Red Rocks, by the beautiful waters or even a ceremony by Spiritual Indigenous Elders.
Hand-fasting or jumping the broom....Anything is Possible!
FACILITY AND SERVICES RENTAL. We will use the agreement for each individual space rented for the event. The date, time, and other specific details of the Event and Services are set forth above.
• PRICE AND PAYMENT. Payment shall be provided in non-refundable Installments as indicated below. This Agreement shall not be considered in effect until Venue receives the First Installment and a signed Agreement by the Client. Venue may suspend the Services until all Installments are received.
• NON-REFUNDABLE INSTALLMENTS. Gigi Rock Productions operates under a fixed schedule maintained months and years in advance. Upon signing, Venue foregoes other business opportunities and makes arrangements a substantial time prior to the Event, including retention of personnel and equipment. Cancellation of the Event at any time shall cause damages that are difficult to assess. Therefore, Installments are considered earned on receipt and ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Client agrees that forfeiture of Installments should Client cancel the Event is a reasonable measure of Venue’s damages. Installments are separate and apart from required Damage Deposit (see below).
• LIABILITY/SPECIAL EVENT INSURANCE. Clients shall carry and maintain, at Client’s expense, general liability and/or special event insurance covering bodily injury and property damage liability insurance, with a combined single occurrence limit of not less than $1,000,000 (all such insurance shall include, without limitation, personal injury and contractual liability coverage
• DAMAGE DEPOSIT. Client shall provide a Damage Deposit in the amount of $1000, if using a venue space.
• DATE CHANGE AND CANCELLATION. Any time outside of 9 months prior to the event, the Event date may be changed, but only if Venue is available on the proposed date. If Venue is available on the proposed date, any previous Installments paid shall apply to the new date and this Agreement shall remain in effect. If Venue is unavailable, any Installments paid shall be retained by Venue and this Agreement shall be immediately terminated. No changes to the date of the Event are permitted within 9 MONTHS of the Event.
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Flagstaff is located right off 'Old Route 66', near historic downtown Flagstaff and Northern Arizona University. The Hotel has just completed a multi-million dollar renovation, inspired by Northern Arizona's natural surroundings, includes comprehensive updates in all public areas, restaurants, meeting rooms and guestrooms. The open and airy design is complemented by striking accents such as natural rock, wood features, artwork of area landscapes and a 'see-through' fireplace in the lobby.
This hotel offers 6,500 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet facilities, including seven meeting rooms. Hotel guests can also stay 'connected' with our new 24-hour complimentary business center.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More