Donner Farms Virginia presents a unique barn venue that is available for friends and family and weekday corporate events.
It has several unique features which make this event location special:
• 15 acres with vast views of Mt. Weather and Bluemont Ridge
• Long (120’) covered porch for sitting or ceremony
• Large patio with fire pit
• Galley area for food preparation (with refrigerator)
• Circular driveway to main entrance for special guests
Other characteristics include:
• Dry stone wall being rebuilt from original pieces
• Indestructible setting: cement slab floors and metal construction
• Antique tractors available for display
• On the Historic Scenic Byway of Snickersville Turnpike
• Close to Round Hill and Bluemont, VA
• Outhouse on the hill
There is no heat or air-conditioning in this facility so we suggest the months of April through October with weather considerations. During the warm season, full-size fans keep the barn breezy and comfortable.
Port-a-lets are required for parties larger than 20.
Available from 11 am to 8 pm
Bring your own equipment, alcohol, and supplies.
Corporate events and family reunions: $2800 for the first 100 people, $20 per person after first 100. Access to the site the evening before.
Weddings: $3800 for the first 100 and $20 per person after the first 100. Access to the site the day before, the evening before, and the day after for clean up.