Located on Whiskey Row in Prescott, Arizona,, the Grand Highland Hotel is a lovely downtown space for a vintage-style wedding with a modern twist. Whiskey Row was built in the early 1900s when Prescott was a gold rush and mining town. At one time, the street had more than 40 saloons. The brick-and-mortar structure was built in 1903 and now functions as a boutique hotel with individually decorated rooms. The Grand Highland Hotel's courtyard is available for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Couples can also opt to rent out the entire hotel and have private access to the entire building and grounds.
The Grand Highland Hotel encourages couples to use the Holiday Courtyard as a blank canvas where they can let their creativity fly. The Grand Highland hotel staff will work with couples and their wedding planner to tailor the wedding to the couple's specific needs. The brick-paved courtyard is strung with market lights and can seat up to 200 guests comfortably. Couples can exchange vows underneath the wooden band shell and then re-purpose the space to house the band after the reception begins. A photographic mural takes up part of one of the courtyard walls, showing historic Whiskey Row as it had been back in the days of the Old West. Guests can dance the night away on the patio dance floor beneath the open sky.
Guests can bring in their own food, caterer and alcohol. Please contact us today to learn more!
Our wedding packages include Hotel & Courtyard amenities, plus:
• Romance Package for Bride & Groom
• Wedding party check in at 3:00pm & check out at 11:00am
• State of the art music and PA system
• Late night music when reserving the 6 rooms overlooking the Courtyard
• Courtyard security, support & sound tech during events
• Privacy screening if desired
• Wedding planners, day of support available for hire
We offer custom packages as well!
Romance Package for Bride & Groom:
• Choice of Hotel room
• Early check in at 1:00pm
• Late check out at 1:00pm
• Luxuriating in your claw foot tub with herbal bubble bath
• Cozying up in his and her spa robes
• Basking in the glow of candle light
• Nibbling on chocolate covered strawberries
• Sipping sparkling cider or choice of beverage
• Savoring the beauty and scent of a dozen roses
Terms and Conditions
Please contact us for complete terms and conditions.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More