The Wine Country Inn is located in Palisade, Colorado and nestled among over 21 acres of working vineyards which produce world-class grapes that are crushed and bottled as our own private label wine for our guests to enjoy. Our Victorian- style inn is a short drive or bike ride from over twenty wineries and numerous vineyards, orchards, and farms.
With spectacular views, endless amenities and exceptional service, the Wine Country Inn is the perfect place for your next vacation, meeting, wedding or event!
Please let us know how we can help you plan the trip of a lifetime.
10-25 Guests | $1,000 Elopement rate, includes venue only
25-75 Guests | $3,000 Includes a one-night stay for Newlyweds
75-100 Guests | $3,500 Includes a one-night stay for Newlyweds with a Sweet & Simple Package
100-180 Guests | $4,000 Includes a one-night stay for Newlyweds with a Passion Package & one bottle of champagne
WCI Venue Includes:
• Set - up and breakdown of ceremony & reception
• Deluxe white chairs for ceremony
• Tables & chairs for reception
• An assortment of table linens and napkin colors to choose from
• In - house décor available for ceremony and reception
• Including non - floral centerpiece arrangements - limited variety available
• 15’x15’ Dance Floor set up (18’x18’ available, if requested)
• Beverage station to include water, iced tea, hot coffee and tea-upon request
• Wedding Rehearsal only to coordinate timing and details-up to one hour
• Banquet team and servers to execute your event flawlessly
• Our Banquet Manager will work closely with you to create a custom style for your wedding
Terms and Conditions
Please contact us for complete terms and conditions.
Afternoon Wine Reception, Wine Country Breakfast, Inviting Reception Area with Oversize Fireplace, Vintner's House featuring Club Rooms, Gift Shop, Landscaped Patio, Poolside Patio Event Venue, Porches with Wicker Furniture and Rocking Chairs
Had a great first year with a Beautiful 2500 Sq. foot Event tent and the size of a football field to hold the wedding and reception of your dreams. Well kept Tuscan gardens, with many large greek statues. We also have an 8 foot, 4 tiered fountain to enjoy and would make beautiful pictures with. Pergola is finish with a roof, crystal chandelier and sheers. We invite you give us a call and set up an a appointment. We are also offering table linens for rent for your special day. Thank You.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More