Located on the 22nd floor The Penthouse of the Morgan Stanley building, at the Tower Club you will find an elegant and unique décor that will impress your guests, family and friends, as well as creating the perfect backdrop for your most memorable occasion.
The Tower club offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the sparkling Pacific Ocean, the Channel Islands, the impressive mountain range and twinkling city lights by night...the perfect view for a romantic fairy tale reception and/or ceremony.
The Tower club offers breathtaking panoramic views of the sparkling Pacific Ocean, the Channel Islands, and twinkling city lights by night - the perfect view for a romantic fairy tale reception and/or ceremony. We’ll enable you to create ever-lasting extraordinary memories on your special day.
• The club offers impeccable service, outstanding cuisine and a spectacular 22nd floor, 360° view of the Channel Islands and the surrounding mountains of Ventura County.
• We will be pleased to arrange for decorated cakes, centerpieces, ice carvings, entertainment, flowers, a photographer, limousine services and any other special requirements you may have in mind.
• The Tower club can accommodate two-hundred and ten guests for a cocktail reception, dinner, and dancing.
• We can host one hundred and ten guests in our private East Room for a ceremony.
• The Club can accommodate up to 250 people for a full sit-down dinner and nearly 400 people for a cocktail reception.
Please visit our website for more details.
Terms and Conditions
• All prices are based on a 21% service charge and 8.75% sales tax.
• Service personnel are compensated within the service charge.
From Casino Night Parties, to Birthdays ,Weddings and Company Dinner Cruises were ready to entertain you and your guests aboard this private charter! Catch the sunset over the Channel Islands take in ever changing Sea life views. Cruise the tranquil Channel Islands Harbor aboard The Scarlett Belle Riverboat and make lasting memories for years to come!
Historic location in Heritage Square conveniently located just minutes from the beach and freeway in west Ventura County. La Dolce Vita was established in 1978 and has been an integral part of the West Ventura County area. Our location at Heritage Square is a 1901 3 story historic home transformed into what is now La Dolce Vita. It includes 2 fireplaces and several private dining areas inside and outside.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More