Red Rock Lake is Northern California's newest venue where you can celebrate your special day in your own unique way! We are a DIY Venue and your creativity is welcomed. All aspects of planning and details are up to you! We do not impose time limits or noise restrictions! Our 60 acre site offers a beautiful lakeside ceremony site, a rustic barn, a boat house bar, and water's edge dance floor.
- Consultation to inspire creative options for the venue (please include your wedding coordinator if using one)
- Friday - Setup
- Saturday - Ceremony
- Sunday - Breakdown and clean up (longer times if needed, whatever works for you)
- Bridal dressing areas for both Bride and Groom.
- Reception access to the boat house bar, docks, fire pit, horseshoe pit, beach,and dance floor.
- Barn area for any purpose (catering, ceremony, reception)
- Photo booth (In Barn)
- Power for vendors (DJ, Lighting, Caterers, Restrooms, Etc.)
- Sound Equipment for Ceremony (Not DJ equipment for dancing)
- Event Montage Videography (Handheld, Drone and pictures)
- Support in organizing and planning for event logistics.
- Anything else reasonable you may need.
- We also offer a wedding decoration buy back program for those things you may not want after the event.
What you'll need is simple and we will help with all of it:
- Provide a $500 deposit (refundable up until 90 days before you event)
- Rent bathroom facilities for guests (we can help with this)
- Purchase event insurance for the day (We can do this. It costs roughly $125-200 depending on party size)
- Sign our rental contract
Terms and Conditions
Please contact us for complete terms and conditions.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More