Certified, licensed Wedding Officiant with Celebrating Life Ministries. My goal is to provide a context for us to connect and "get to know" each other, to provide you with amazing ceremony choices and demonstrate competence through the entire process.
Today, more than at any other time in wedding planning history have there ever been so many choices and options. In keeping with this reality, CLM has created a web site that offers a plethora of ceremony choices. It is important that you, the couple, make these choices allowing you even greater control and comfort in the actual content spoken at your ceremony.
The team at CLM are professionals. Trained, certified and masters of communication. You are in good hands. The CLM team are the preferred Officiants of choice at many venues across Ontario.
This Fee Includes:
• Two face to face consultations. This first consultation includes an explanation of the legal requirements for getting married in Ontario and a discussion of your wedding ceremony options.
• The second meeting includes our unique "talk-through Rehearsal" where the details and flow of the ceremony are confirmed. This can also be done over the phone or Skype.
• Conducting your beautiful, totally customized wedding ceremony, that will be beyond your expectations.
• Helpful, professional, hands on support with the entire ceremony experience on your wedding day. I will collaborate with all the professionals you have chosen for your wedding day to help ensure a stress free experience.
• Access to me to help guide you throughout the entire wedding planning process.
• Following the ceremony, I file your Marriage Registry and mail your completed marriage licence to the Office of the Registrar General.
• I also provide you a Post "Wedding KIT" with helpful resources as you continue on your relationship journey.
For smaller wedding please contact directly for pricing.
Terms and Conditions
Contact us for quotes on small weddings and complete terms & conditions.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More