The Gathering Place was established in 1986 when Jim and Joanne Pinkerton purchased the Hostetter Dining facility. Hostetter’s had been the place to have church functions, weddings, sports banquets, club meetings or anniversary dinners from the 1950’s thru the mid 1980’s. Eli Hostetter had started catering from his home on Barbara Street in the 1930’s. An outdoor pavilion was built behind his home to cater to picnics and evening church functions. Over the years the pavilion was enclosed and a kitchen was added, making indoor and year round functions possible.
We offer complete banquet and buffet service for Weddings, Showers, Family Parties, Meetings, Church or Club Gatherings. Our facilities offer a warm welcoming atmosphere, and an abundance of hot home style food!