BridgeGrounds is perfect for meetings, workshops, private dinners, baby showers, church meetings, CPR training, gender reveals or any private or social event.
Contact us for weekend package deals or weekday workshop deals.
Bridgegrounds Rental Agreement
This contract for the rental of BridgeGrounds LLC is made this day, example date , by and between Owner, hereafter referred to as the OWNER, and Customer, hereafter referred to as the RENTER.
Whereas, the RENTER desires to temporarily rent, occupy, and make use of the OWNER’S venue, located at 5400 Jonesboro Road, Lake City, GA 30260 and known as BridgeGrounds LLC.
Whereas, the OWNER agrees to such rental, occupation, and use in consideration of certain payments and covenants herein enumerated;
Now, therefore, the parties agree to the following terms and conditions:
The RENTER shall pay to the Owner the sum of $000. Of this amount, 25% is a non-refundable deposit due to at the time of booking and will be applied to the rental charges. The remainder, 75%, is due one week before the event. If full payment is not received within seven days before the event, the OWNER reserves the right to cancel your reservation and no refund will be given.
The RENTER agrees that all payments are non-refundable under any circumstances including cancellations by the RENTER. The OWNER agrees that if the cancellation is due to circumstances incurred by the OWNER or venue, all fees paid by RENTER will be refunded.
The RENTER agrees that all confirmed dates are final and rescheduling of dates are to be determined at the OWNER’S discretion for a fee of $175 due from the RENTER at the time of rescheduling.
The RENTER shall have access to and use of the venue from 1:00 o’clock pm on 3/07/20, to 5:00 o’clock pm on 3/07/20, for the purpose of hosting the RENTER’S Event Name event. OWNER shall provide to RENTER access to the venue no later than 1 hour before the event. The RENTER agrees to start at the specified start time above and be allotted 60 mins after the event ends for breakdown. The RENTER agrees that an additional $150 per hour will be charged if the event goes over the specified time.
RENTER shall remove all personal property, trash, and other items that were not present in the venue when RENTER took control of it. This includes sweeping and breakdown of chairs and tables.
In addition to the payment for the Venue, a damage/excess clean up fee will be required in the amount of $100 and is due at the same time as the final payment made by the RENTER in paragraph 1. above. Bridgegrounds LLC reserves the right to use any or all of the fee towards any of the RENTERS obligation under this contract to leave the Venue in its original condition. The fee will be refunded within 14 days following the event following the completion of clean up.
RENTER will be liable for any physical damages, legal actions, and/or loss of reputation or business opportunities that OWNER may incur as a consequence of the actions of RENTER or any of RENTER’S guests while RENTER is in control of the venue, and shall indemnify and hold harmless the OWNER against any and all legal actions which may arise from RENTER’S use of the venue.
RENTER agrees that NO glitter, candles, confetti, hookah, smoke or fire of any type are allowed in the venue. An additional cleaning fee of $200 will added if this is violated and charged to the card on file or additional request source of payment if card is inactive.
The RENTER agrees to maintaining a credit card on file during the entirety of the event to secure payment for any damages. The OWNER agrees to advise the RENTER of any damage charges before making a debit to the credit card on file. The RENTER agrees to provide another source of payment if credit card on file is not valid.
RENTER and OWNER agrees that the total price for the rental includes tables, chairs, sound system, Apple TV access and microphone (if available).
RENTER has the option of choosing additional items to be provided by the OWNER such as color lighting, table cloths, chair covers and any other items needed to make your event amazing