Dear Wedding Couple
Congratulations on your up-coming wedding!
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Rev. Dale Bluem. I am a Non-Denominational-Interfaith Wedding Minister. I believe wedding ceremonies are a wonderful and blessed event for all and I happily work with you to ensure your ceremony reflects your specific desires. My philosophy is spiritual in nature with love and kindness at its center. As a non-denominational minister, I honor and respect all beliefs and traditions, whether religious, spiritual or secular. I do not use a ceremony as a platform to promote my personal beliefs but to assist you in celebrating yours!
What you, the wedding couple receive from Weddings by The Frog & Bear:
* A resource that helps you shape your service so you can create a ceremony that meets your desires from a Traditional Wedding to a Non-Traditional Wedding ceremony, or if you would like I can create a service for you.
* Your choice of the ceremony location within 60 miles of Lake City Minnesota.
* Email and telephone consultations.
* One keepsake copy of your ceremony script.
* I will conduct your wedding ceremony, get the required signatures with your assistance, and mail your license into the state.
* Weddings by The Frog & Bear does not require pre-marital counseling.
If you like, we offer as well overnight accommodations at our Bed and Breakfast.
The Frog & Bear Bed and Breakfast. We have four bed rooms all with one very comfortable queen size bed and private bath. In the morning, a sumptuous full breakfast is served in the elegantly appointed dining room by the fireplace.
Please phone me so we can discuss your up-coming wedding and how Weddings by The Frog & Bear can help give you the perfect wedding ceremony.
Rev. Dale Bluem: Wedding Minister
Weddings by The Frog & Bear
Dale & Betty Bluem - Innkeepers
The Frog & Bear Bed and Breakfast
411 West Center Street
Lake City, Minnesota 55041
1- *NOT DISPLAYED* or 1- *NOT DISPLAYED*
For a pampered and peaceful moment in time or a wedding for a life time.