Sweet Hawaii Wedding is a company with generations of wedding planning experience, so you can simply relax and enjoy the beauty and romance of the Hawaiian islands, while every aspect of your Hawaii wedding is planned and coordinated by talented and sensitive experts.
Spending quality time with each wedding couple before their Hawaii wedding ceremony is a very important aspect of a well planned Hawaii wedding. Your wedding minister and your personal wedding coordinator will meet with you at our Fairytale Beach Estate to go over your ceremony. We strive to bring beauty, lightness, awe, wonder and a sense of the Sacred into your Hawaiian wedding ceremony.
When you choose our Wedding to plan and arrange your wedding, you become part of our family (Ohana). Once you arrive in Hawaii, you are invited to our Beachfront Estate for your personal coordination meeting, where each bride is presented with a rose. Sitting on our porch you are treated to tea, coffee, or fresh squeezed juice as you enjoy the ocean breeze and relaxed tropical setting of this historical home.
The package includes:
• Licensed Minister or Celebrant
• Hawaiian Style or Traditional Vows
• Choice of your favorite Oahu Beach or Park location
• Personal Hawaii Wedding Coordinator
• Coordiation meeting before your wedding day
• Professional photographer for one full hour
• 150 copyright free love story photos burned onto a CD
• A lovely Hawaiin lei ceremony
•Two fresh Orchid Leis
• Hawaiian Prayer chant and blessing
• Beach Permit service provided for you
• Display Table with Lace Covering and Crystal Ice Bucket
• Three lovely long stem orchids for alter or use as a bouquet
For two - $495
Up to 10 guests $595
Up to 11-20 guests $695
Please visit our website for more details
Terms and Conditions
18% coordination fee and 4% Hawaii State tax is applicable.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More