Old World Culture For A New Generation.
A classic work of architecture that remains Hartford’s only Art Deco venue, built in 1930 by first-generation Polish immigrants, the Hartford PNH has long been a center for community and tradition in a city steeped in history.
Now, a beacon for the arts and entertainment in booming downtown Hartford, with a range of venue spaces available for all who pass through its doors, the Hartford PNH brings all the elegance and the warmth of Old World culture to a new generation.
From weddings and dances to pageants and political rallies, from concerts to conventions to film screenings, from traditional Polish holidays to special events for a brilliant mosaic of communities across the Greater Hartford region, the Hartford PNH takes pride in hosting each event with creativity, dedication, and a heartfelt commitment to making you feel at home.
With a new state-of-the-art kitchen, bars on two floors, and a diverse range of venue spaces available for every occasion, we are ready to help you create memories you will always treasure.
Our experienced Event Coordinator, will be your guide through every step of planning your event, and welcome you to return again and again as family. Our brilliant chef and dedicated kitchen staff proudly prepare delicious meals for our guests, from classic traditional fare to creative and exquisite dishes you will find nowhere else. Our hardworking serving staff will see to your every need to ensure that your event is perfect. As Hartford’s original gathering place for celebration, all are welcome at the Hartford PNH!
From food and drink to decoration and booking entertainment, we will work with you to ensure that your event is a success:
• Fresh-cooked delicious catered buffets, plated multi-course dinners, and off-menu gatherings
• A menu customized exactly to your taste, from elegant hors d’oeuvres to dazzling desserts
• Hartford PNH-exclusive entrees: work with our chef to create ethnic fusion originals, Old World cuisine with modern twists, or try our famous haute cuisine game dishes!
• Rare imported Polish beers and spirits, locally-brewed craft beers, and our special Hartford PNH-exclusive Hussar Beer, masterfully made by Back East Brewery here in the Hartford area!
• Exclusive venues for special private gatherings
• Event planning services, with our experienced Event Coordinator taking care of you through every step of the process: tour of the facility, venue reservation, event setup, décor, menu, hosting, invoicing, and payment
• Creative decorations that will make your event memorable, with sophisticated style that accentuates the Art Deco architectural flourishes of our gorgeous building, or with fun place settings to keep the party boisterous and spontaneous!
• Professional bartending service available on both floors of our venue
• Free WiFi available for our guests
• Free and secure parking available at our on-site parking lot
• Projector and screen can be made available upon request for slideshows, movie screening, or presentations
• Microphones, lectern, and sound system available on both floors for speeches, debates, open mic, and karaoke
• In-house entertainers can be booked for special events, including jazz ensemble, rock & roll or rhythm & blues classics, Polish folk songs by accomplished female singers, European “Polo disco," and traditional polka accordion