I need someone two set up my babyshower/cookout - Parties - Eventective - Forums

I need someone two set up my babyshower/cookout Messages in this topic - RSS

sarah1016389
sarah1016389
I am having a cookout at a park and i am due in may so it will be babyshower to and my birthday is 2nd. i wont someone to set up the picnic tables and to grill burgers. willing to pay but on a budget so u would have to work with my price. I just want tables pretty with pink and nice and grill bugers i will bring food to grill and you can get decorations your more welcome to stay and join the event and eat and have fun to. i cant do it i am tired and pregnant. i plan on having at least 10 to 13 people there depending on if they all show. please help me. i live in glen allen va.
robin1378870
robin1378870
Hey My name is Latisha and i am a Party Planner I live in Richmond; I will love to talk to you about your baby shower. You can email me and I will give you my contact number Latisha.Roane@connectcomllc.com or robinsonlm@yahoo.com

Guest Richmond, VA March 9, 2014
Congratulations on the new baby girl and happy birthday. Baby showers and working within budget are my specialty plus I enjoy grilling and I live in Henrico. Please contact me at ubagold@gmail.com so we can work out the details.

Guest March 26, 2013
I can do it, I live in Ashburn, VA so contact me if you need my assistance - great party decorations in pink coming up!!!

Guest March 23, 2013
How far is that from Waldorf Md

Guest March 22, 2013
Hi. I am based in maryland and would love to plan your baby shower. Shoot me an email exquisiteeventsbyjasmine@gmail.com
DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro
Hi Sarah Alicia 22,

Please consider checking with the Student Employment Office at a nearby community college, college or university. I think that you will be able to find a student who would like to help out, have fun, and earn a bit of spending money, too!

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, Ph. D.
Education by Entertainment

Guest March 18, 2013
WE ARE PLANNNER OUT N.Y BUT WE LIVE IN N.C SO I DONT THINK WE WOULD BE ABLE TO HELP
sarah1016389
sarah1016389
I am in glen allen va

Guest March 17, 2013
Hi how are you? i was just windering Where do you live?

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: