Sweet 16 Seating On a Budget - Parties on a Budget - Eventective - Forums

Sweet 16 Seating On a Budget Messages in this topic - RSS

morbi2922628
morbi2922628
Hi! I'm planning my sweet 16 on a serious budget - max $200 to $300. One thing I haven't been able to find anywhere for low cost are tables and chairs! We considered using hay bales for seats and covering them with fabric, but that still leaves the question of tables.

For reference, the party is outdoors, and we're expecting at most 30 guests, but the number will probably be closer to 20-25. The local rental place does folding chairs for $2 each and $10 for a table, and with the amount of guests we have (plus the cost of having to cover each table) it's just not realistic for us.

The party theme is "rustic royalty", so I'm open to things that are more rough.
mlarochelle
mlarochelle
Administrator
morbi2922628 wrote:
Hi! I'm planning my sweet 16 on a serious budget - max $200 to $300. One thing I haven't been able to find anywhere for low cost are tables and chairs! We considered using hay bales for seats and covering them with fabric, but that still leaves the question of tables.

For reference, the party is outdoors, and we're expecting at most 30 guests, but the number will probably be closer to 20-25. The local rental place does folding chairs for $2 each and $10 for a table, and with the amount of guests we have (plus the cost of having to cover each table) it's just not realistic for us.

The party theme is "rustic royalty", so I'm open to things that are more rough.

You could do a picnic style where people sit on the ground to eat (on blankets). You could place some hay bales around for guests to sit on. People sometimes do not need a table to eat.
+1

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: