Making Magic Happen on a Budget!! - Weddings on a Budget - Eventective - Forums

Making Magic Happen on a Budget!! Messages in this topic - RSS

mrcru2269518
mrcru2269518
Hi there! I'm in the Atlanta,GA area and we got engaged on New Year's. We've got some serious sticker shock with the prices that the venues sites are trying to charge. Our budget is $5,500 for 60 guests and we are open to all options. We can do all the decorations and my dress is going to be a gift from a guest. Any help would be amazing!!

Thank you

Guest January 20, 2018
rmrey2551958
rmrey2551958
If you are planning a wedding or bridal shower / bachelorette party, this shop has some really affordable products! They are completely customizable and super cute.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FusionWorksPrinting?ref=l2-shopheader-name
I saw this discussion board so I just figured I would share!
ReeDunImagination
ReeDunImagination
I know here in Saint Louis that budget ISS possible at some really great places. So it really depends on what you are looking to do. Did you look into banquet spaces or was it just hotels.

I am a decorator/designer....And many tines we create the space no matter where. Sorry I am not there.

But I do offer amazing invites ( I am told that...so I humbly say it😊). So if you are looking for beautiful invites...in your case about 25-30 of them I can provide that.

Marie
www.reedunimagination.com
ReeDunImagination
ReeDunImagination
I know here in Saint Louis that budget ISS possible at some really great places. So it really depends on what you are looking to do. Did you look into banquet spaces or was it just hotels.

I am a decorator/designer....And many tines we create the space no matter where. Sorry I am not there.

But I do offer amazing invites ( I am told that...so I humbly say it😊). So if you are looking for beautiful invites...in your case about 25-30 of them I can provide that.

Marie
www.reedunimagination.com
mlarochelle
mlarochelle
Administrator
mrcru2269518 wrote:
Hi there! I'm in the Atlanta,GA area and we got engaged on New Year's. We've got some serious sticker shock with the prices that the venues sites are trying to charge. Our budget is $5,500 for 60 guests and we are open to all options. We can do all the decorations and my dress is going to be a gift from a guest. Any help would be amazing!!

Thank you

Were you able to find a venue to work within your budget? If so, where did you go and what did you do to keep your cost down?

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: