Wedding near Atlanta- 5k budget! Please Help! - Weddings on a Budget - Eventective - Forums

Wedding near Atlanta- 5k budget! Please Help! Messages in this topic - RSS

danie1677917
danie1677917
My fiance and I are on a tight budget! We are flexible on dates, but would love to have a wedding on March 11th 2017 around Atlanta, Georgia. Could be North GA Mountains, Cumming, within an hour of Atlanta would be ideal.

We would like to have a nice wedding all inclusive for $5,000 for 125 guests.
Same location for the ceremony and reception is a must, a coordinator day of, catering, chairs and tables for our guests, wedding cake, alcohol allowed (we can bring our own if need be), music (DJ only no band) and set up/clean up fees included.

Would also love quotes for favors, invitations, and flowers.

My fiance is military, I run a non-profit charity- we hope that will give us a discount! We are VERY giving people.

We are both actors with many followers and fans, and would also market/product placement your business if that interests you!

*We have a nice large farm we could have the ceremony and reception at, but prefer a venue that is more suited to the weather.

Please comment and you're welcome to directly e-mail me if it's in budget at
danielwedding17@gmail.com

THANK YOU and God bless!
kathy873558
kathy873558
Have you found a venue yet? If not, you should contact Rose Cottage Event Space. It is located in Kennesaw, Georgia.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: