Hiring a wedding/event planner - Wedding Planning - Eventective - Forums

Hiring a wedding/event planner Messages in this topic - RSS

custo1075863
custo1075863
I know many people are on a tight budget these days, and I’ve noticed many people reaching out for ideas on how to keep their wedding budgets low. Many people think they can’t afford to hire a planner, but the truth is, hiring a planner may actually save you money…and definitely time (which is worth more than money). I am a planner in the NE Ohio area, and I have several vendors that I work with that provide a discount for my couples, simply because they appreciate my referral. Also, a knowledgeable planner can steer you in the right direction, as far as choosing vendors that are going to be within your budget and finding low cost décor options. Planners are generally creative people by nature, and can provide great ideas for making your ceremony and reception look great without spending big bucks. I even offer rental items (vases, candle holders, etc) and can create centerpieces for my clients relatively cheap, and they look unique and beautiful. I have never talked to anyone who was sorry they hired a professional to help deliver a great day…but I’ve heard several people say they wished they had.
Has anyone had an experience hiring a planner or a time when they wished they would have?
weddi2657754
weddi2657754
My advice you should go to online wedding sites and searches many wedding planner and compare it and choose the best wedding planner according to your budgets.
HauteCoutureEvents
HauteCoutureEvents
Wedding is a best and remarkable occasion for life everybody wants to celebrate and make memorable that occasion with their beloved ones and guests. For such events and occasions, wedding planner is essential to arrange all details and follow your schedule efficiently and to make your function best and money saving.
edited by HauteCoutureEvents on 1/24/2018
thewe2664414
thewe2664414
Hiring Wedding planner is little costly but they can manage all things for you very well.
edited by thewe2664414 on 1/18/2018

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: