Josiah's Meetinghouse is now open!
We are now booking for weddings, bridal showers, birthdays, Jack and Jill parties, business meetings and any other gathering you can name. We are a small intimate rustic barn with a unique rustic setting.
We specialize in weddings and gatherings for 100 guests or less. Whether your gathering is 25 or 100 guests, we help make that special day come to life.
We offer gorgeous views of rolling fields and hillsides to a 40 acre pond, a rustic interior that offers all the high tech equipment you would expect to find in a modern facility, packaged nicely in a very rustic barn interior. Enjoy your special day at Josiah's Meetinghouse and you'll have a lifetime of memories.
Nestled in the historic region of Epping, New Hampshire our 217 year old barn was designed and built by Josiah Chase in 1800. We have renovated the original oak post and beam barn, creating New Hampshire's newest rustic venue.
* A real antique barn, built in 1800, right where it stands to this day
* Full tavern
* 2 LED flat screen TV's
* Blue Ray Player
* Wi-fi projector 3000 LMS with 120" projector screen
* Sound stage with full DJ system, lights and speakers
* Two 2 stall restrooms and one handicapped restroom
* Occupancy for up to 100 guests
* Two level seating and serving areas on both levels
* Parking for 100 cars
* 1 acre mowed field
* Banquet tables and chairs for up to 100 guests
* State of the art fire alarm system for your safety
* Handicapped accessible
* Bridal dressing room
and so much more................