Spring Creek Farms is spread over 200 acres of springs, creeks and Rolling Meadows with gorgeous views and beautiful Arabian horses. River Birch and Crape Myrtle trees line the driveway to the villa which opens to an open courtyard landscaped with beautiful trees, flowers and plants.
The wedding ceremony site includes an authentic Tuscan style pergola in the rear of the Villa for the wedding ceremony and on the rear of the Villa is a 12 x 110 foot long veranda for receptions. The bride’s suite inside the villa includes three rooms for the bride and bride’s maids and in a separate wing there are two rooms for the groom. Double French doors open onto the rear veranda from the bride’s suite toward the rear of the ceremony area. There is plenty of room for tents should you have the need for them. There is unlimited parking and space for the largest of events.
Attendees: 10-500 | Deposit is RequiredAttendees: 10-500 |$2,000Per Event
The rental includes:
• Use of the rear and side areas of the villa including the 12 foot by 100 foot covered veranda
• Use of a 10’ x 28’ Tuscan styled pergola
• An area for a tent of any size
• Your musicians can use the pergola to set up during the reception as it is adjacent to the veranda.
• The bride’s suite inside the villa includes three rooms for the bride and bride’s maids and in a separate wing there are two rooms for the groom.
• Double French doors open onto the rear veranda from the bride’s suite toward the rear of the ceremony area.
• The groom’s area opens onto the front veranda through French doors, connecting to and through the garden path, leading to the ceremony site.
• The bride, groom, and photographer may have access to the tower room and balcony after the ceremony and before the reception for their wedding pictures.
Monday thru Friday - $2000 (5 hrs) and $400 for additional hours within 1 pm - 12 am
Saturday am - $2500 (4 hrs) and $400 for additional hours within 9 am - 1 pm
Saturday pm - $3500 (8 hrs) and $400 for additional hours within 3 pm - 11 pm
Sunday - $2500 (7 hrs) and $400 for additional hours within 1 pm - 10 pm
Please visit our website for complete package details.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More