The Lodge at Deadwood will feature the following:
• A luxurious mountain resort with 140 exceptional guest rooms and suites with wonderful views.
• 16,000 square feet of meeting space
• A 13,000 square foot ballroom, the largest in the Northern Black Hills
• Total of 4 meeting breakouts, all with wireless internet access
• Over 2,500 square feet of pre function space
• Private Boardroom with wireless internet
• Featuring a new concept of the Minerva’s restaurant, in a casual elegant setting
• Unpretentious Lounge, inspired place for spirits and appetizers
• Las Vegas style casino with 280 slots, 13 table games, poker room, high limit area
• Fitness Center
• Indoor Water park
• Gift Shop
• Trolley service to Main Street Deadwood and complimentary shuttle to area shops & golf courses
• Plenty of Parking
• Right across the road from Kevin Costner’s “Tatanka-Story of the Bison”
With our grand hotel, expansive meeting space, restaurant, gaming and entertainment, it’s no wonder The Lodge at Deadwood will be known as the leader for a first class meeting & lodging destination. Everything you need for a productive and memorable meeting and convenient lodging is located in one place.
The Lodge at Deadwood is pleased to offer complimentary parking, free shuttle service to and from downtown Deadwood. I encourage you to visit our website at www.deadwoodlodge.com for additional information.
Pine Crest ballroom
Maximum Capacity: 1500 Ballroom
Pine Crest ballroom
Click to Hide
Ballroom | Maximum Capacity: 1500 | 13000 sq ft | 1181 sq m
Gold Dust Casino and Hotel brings you the hottest action, the best location, and the coolest digs in Historic Deadwood. We have two beautiful hotels to choose from, both strategically located in the heart of Historic Deadwood. If you're planning a business conference, meeting, or event, we're ready to accommodate you with first class conference facilities and banquet rooms. Dine in our full service restaurant, Mavericks Steaks and Cocktails, located upstairs in the newly remodeled Gold Dust Casino.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More