Warrenwood Manor is a charming event venue, located minutes from Downtown Danville, offering a picturesque setting, rich history and flexible rental options. The property includes a home on the National Historic Registry along with a renovated barn and surrounding farm that is available to those looking to rent space for a wedding ceremony and/or reception. Across our 100-acre estate there are multiple indoor and outdoor spaces. Filled with southern charm and rustic elegance, the manor provides the ideal setting for unique events to become unforgettable experiences.
Our goal is to be flexible with our clients and tailor packages to fit their specific needs. We can’t wait to go above and beyond to provide you the highest level of personalized, professional customer service for your next event.
2018 Weekend Wedding Pricing:
- April, July, August, November | $4,500
- May, June, September, October | $5,000
At the very least, your weekend package includes the following:
- Exclusive use of entire estate from 9 AM to Midnight (all set up and tear down must occur during this time)
- Exclusive use of entire estate from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM the day before the wedding for decorating and rehearsal
- A two hour engagement/ bridal portrait session
- A two hour walk through to discuss set up and bring your vendors
- Customized floor plans based on walk through discussion
- Use of Bridal Suite & Groom’s Quarters (no overnight stay)
- Your choice of multiple ceremony & reception sites (some restrictions based on site selection and guest count)
- Use of well lit, gravel parking area for guests and vendors within walking distance of all event space
- Use of (23) 60” round tables, (6) hi top tables, (7) 6’ banquet tables
- Chiavari chairs provided for use in the house and on the back patio only
- Three chandeliers and string lighting in the barn
- Large chalkboard in the barn
- Two catering prep kitchens
- An on-site manager for the entirety of your rental time
All of this is included whether you host the ceremony or reception or both at Warrenwood Manor and there are absolutely no hidden or additional fees owed to the venue.
- Event planning, consultation and/or coordination services
- Additional time for set-up or clean-up
- Event styling
- A shuttle bus
- Access to our decor inventory
- Anything else you can think of!
What's not included?
- Event coordination services
- Table linens
- Chairs for in the grass or in the barn
- Vendors such as Photographer, DJ, Florist, Officiant, etc.
Terms and Conditions
Please contact us for complete terms and conditions.
We are proud to offer our new location, the Glen-Willis House as a location for the special events in your life.
We recently purchased this grand historic home to provide a beautiful place for weddings and special events.
Nestled on the banks of the Kentucky river, it provides the perfect venue for your wedding reception, with breathtaking views of the grassy hills and the sounds of the flowing water on the Kentucky river. The historic covered back porch over looks the large grassy lawn where many weddings take place or on the oak covered porch. Tents can be placed on the lawn as well for your special event.
The house shines with oak floors and chandliers , also there is a bridal suite you can get dressed in for your special day and even have lunch while you take pictures with the flowing of lace curtains.
On site exclusive Cater Terri's Catering can prepare your special menu to you budget. Terri likes to sit down with you and discuss your ideas and bring it all together for the special day
Copper Roux is a great location for special events! The space offers a contemporary design with rustic elements inspired by all things Kentucky... bourbon and horses! Copper Roux is equipped with full?audio visual?capabilities, lovely custom bar area, and a great patio. The banquet area will accommodate 150-180 guests for a seated event.?
Bayou Bluegrass Catering is the exclusive food and alcoholic beverage provider for our venues having a strong reputation for our unique and delicious menu selections and outstanding service.
Located on Main Street in beautiful downtown Paris, this historic building has become one of Central Kentucky's premier event facilities. Located just 15 minutes from Lexington, Georgetown, Cynthiana and Winchester, this gorgeous facility has original hardwood floors, exposed 2 story brick walls, stained glass windows and a private balcony that overlooks the main ballroom. Up to 300 people can be accommodated and catering and decor options are endless. Evening and weekend appointment are welcome.
The Round Barn is a lovely, historic location for special events located in the heart of Lexington. Offering a rustic but elegant atmosphere the Round Barn has a tremendous amount of character with its wooden beams, exposed brick, and a gorgeous chandelier running through the center. The facility will seat around 250-300 guests for a full dinner. The second floor may be used for cocktail hour, photo booth area, games and more. Facility rental for the Round Barn ranges from $2500-$3000.
A little note about us :) We are focused on having the whole package here to make your wedding planning easy! Our facility rental includes tables, chairs, linen, set up and clean up. You have access to the space prior to your event to decorate and 6 hours of reception time.
Bayou Bluegrass Catering is the exclusive food and alcoholic beverage provider for our venue.
Whether you’re looking to host a small, intimate event or large gathering, our event sites provide a charming and distinguished setting for you and your guests. Surrounded by the Distillery’s distinct architecture and beautiful landscape, your event will be a unique and unforgettable experience.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More