Warrenwood Manor is a charming event venue, located minutes from Downtown Danville, offering a picturesque setting, rich history and flexible rental options. The property includes a home on the National Historic Registry along with a renovated barn and surrounding farm that is available to those looking to rent space for a wedding ceremony and/or reception. Across our 100-acre estate there are multiple indoor and outdoor spaces. Filled with southern charm and rustic elegance, the manor provides the ideal setting for unique events to become unforgettable experiences.
Our goal is to be flexible with our clients and tailor packages to fit their specific needs. We can’t wait to go above and beyond to provide you the highest level of personalized, professional customer service for your next event.
2018 Weekend Wedding Pricing:
- April, July, August, November | $4,500
- May, June, September, October | $5,000
At the very least, your weekend package includes the following:
- Exclusive use of entire estate from 9 AM to Midnight (all set up and tear down must occur during this time)
- Exclusive use of entire estate from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM the day before the wedding for decorating and rehearsal
- A two hour engagement/ bridal portrait session
- A two hour walk through to discuss set up and bring your vendors
- Customized floor plans based on walk through discussion
- Use of Bridal Suite & Groom’s Quarters (no overnight stay)
- Your choice of multiple ceremony & reception sites (some restrictions based on site selection and guest count)
- Use of well lit, gravel parking area for guests and vendors within walking distance of all event space
- Use of (23) 60” round tables, (6) hi top tables, (7) 6’ banquet tables
- Chiavari chairs provided for use in the house and on the back patio only
- Three chandeliers and string lighting in the barn
- Large chalkboard in the barn
- Two catering prep kitchens
- An on-site manager for the entirety of your rental time
All of this is included whether you host the ceremony or reception or both at Warrenwood Manor and there are absolutely no hidden or additional fees owed to the venue.
- Event planning, consultation and/or coordination services
- Additional time for set-up or clean-up
- Event styling
- A shuttle bus
- Access to our decor inventory
- Anything else you can think of!
What's not included?
- Event coordination services
- Table linens
- Chairs for in the grass or in the barn
- Vendors such as Photographer, DJ, Florist, Officiant, etc.
Terms and Conditions
Please contact us for complete terms and conditions.
We are proud to offer our new location, the Glen-Willis House as a location for the special events in your life.
We recently purchased this grand historic home to provide a beautiful place for weddings and special events.
Nestled on the banks of the Kentucky river, it provides the perfect venue for your wedding reception, with breathtaking views of the grassy hills and the sounds of the flowing water on the Kentucky river. The historic covered back porch over looks the large grassy lawn where many weddings take place or on the oak covered porch. Tents can be placed on the lawn as well for your special event.
The house shines with oak floors and chandliers , also there is a bridal suite you can get dressed in for your special day and even have lunch while you take pictures with the flowing of lace curtains.
On site exclusive Cater Terri's Catering can prepare your special menu to you budget. Terri likes to sit down with you and discuss your ideas and bring it all together for the special day
Inspired by all things Kentucky the space at Copper Roux has a Kentucky Bourbon & Equestrian theme that is ideal for Lexington. Offering a warm atmosphere, gorgeous bar area, and patio, Copper Roux is a lovely location for your upcoming reception, cocktail party, banquet or meeting. The venue is equipped with full audio visual capabilities including two TVs, microphones, high definition projector, motorized screen, and audio inputs. Maximum capacity seated for a banquet or meeting 160-180, wedding reception 120, or combined seating with use of cocktail tables and standing room 200. Owned and operated by Bayou Bluegrass Catering for all scheduling, planning, and catering.
Located in the heart of Lexington, The Round Barn Stable of Memories is one of Lexington's historic landmarks and architectural treasures. The Round Barn offers a charming, rustic location for any special event. A gorgeous chandelier suspends through the center of the building accenting the barns unique ambiance and creative design.
Maximum capacity seated for a banquet or wedding reception 340 utilizing both floors. Combined seating with use of cocktail tables and standing room 400. Second floor area may be used for a lounge space, silent auction and much more! Onsite scheduling, planning, and catering by Bayou Bluegrass Catering.
Located on Main Street in beautiful downtown Paris, this historic building has become one of Central Kentucky's premier event facilities. Located just 15 minutes from Lexington, Georgetown, Cynthiana and Winchester, this gorgeous facility has original hardwood floors, exposed 2 story brick walls, stained glass windows and a private balcony that overlooks the main ballroom. Up to 300 people can be accommodated and catering and decor options are endless. Evening and weekend appointment are welcome.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More