Come relax and be the talk of all of your friends at this gorgeous facility. This brand new lodge opened in May of 2016. It sits on a 50 foot cliff that overlooks Offield Creek and a meadow of wild flowers and a pond. The back wall of windows will draw the beauty of the view in and the 30 foot ceilings with large timbers will make for a stunning inside view. You can wander over to our water feature including a beautiful rock waterfall that is nestled among our preferred outdoor cocktail area and stadium seating that faces this area, making it optimal for small reception or ceremonies as well. Stunning views everywhere you look! Come check us out!
- Includes everything listed on this page excluding items offered at an additional cost.
Friday, Saturday or Sunday - $8,200
- Everything in silver plus two-day day event and full 280 people capacity of tables and chairs included, along with a 2-hour shuttle service.
Friday - $9,600
Saturday or Sunday - $10,300
- Everything in the gold package plus use of the facility until midnight, full decoration and tear down, plus movement of chairs by SCL, 2 babysitters, cutting and serving of cake.
Friday | $10,600
Saturday or Sunday | $11,300
• Our in-house DJ Turn It Up Sound
• Security officers included for Weddings only
• Seating for 200 guests for weddings, 100 for hourly rate events (60" rounds; Seats 8).
• Linens in white, cream, or black and the guests choice of linen napkin color.
• Whiskey barrel, numerous sizes of chalkboards, 30 old wooden boxes, an old six panel window, 30 quart sized purple mason jars and clear quart mason jars, 1.5 inch thick wood slabs for centerpieces, 8 table top golden trees with jewels to hang on them, Scrabble LOVE letters, rustic ladder, 10 in-ground shepherds hooks and two stand-alone hooks, one large easel, many golden wine bottles, wooden stand/ladder to lean against a wall for pictures, etc, a three foot wide wooden spool, tulle and chiffon of varying sizes and a cedar pergola.
• Trash bags and the disposal of them.
• Clearing of disposable table service after dinner and throughout the night.
• Use of the area surrounding the water feature for cocktail hour or just mingling throughout the event.
Terms and Conditions
Please contact us for complete terms and conditions.
Wonderful Wedding, from Lafayette, IN
My daughter's wedding was at this venue. Property is gorgeous, the Lodge is breathtaking, and the owners are incredible. Could not have asked for a better experience.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More