The Center is located on Park Avenue in historic Corning, NY and offers a beautiful facility for your Wedding, Reception, Party, Fundraiser, Birthday, Bridal or Baby Shower, Reunion, or Corporate Meeting. We can seat up to 127 people with additional seating available on the back patio during summer months. On-site Catering.
We have an indoor space with an patio with a tent (seasonal) for additional space. Full on-site catering. Weddings, Receptions, Baby and Bridal showers as well as meetings and general gatherings. We also have an outdoor entertainment company on same property for additional enjoyment for your guests.
With 9 banquet and conference rooms accommodating from 8-800 people. Featuring 3 major ballrooms, set on the beautiful Susquehanna River. Inside and outside venues available with the outside venue set up near the River with a Gazebo, small walk bridge and an up close view of the lighthouse making for breathe taken photos. Excellent food, with experienced service and long term staff. Packages range in value to meet most budgets. 77 room hotel located on site making for overnight arrangements a breeze for your traveling guests.
The Treman Center is a custom-designed barn with a fabulous Tuscan stone courtyard and water feature.It's three stories provides the perfect place for elegant barn venues, 10 minutes for downtown Ithaca, New York. Created from local stone and wood salvaged from an 1870’s hay barn, it is both vast and cozy, with inspiring grounds. It is surrounded by the exquisite natural setting of the 1250-acre Robert H. Treman State Park with spectacular gorges and waterfalls, the Finger Lakes Trail and within arms-reach of world-class educational institutions, high-tech leaders, and a thriving arts community.
The Treman Center invites visitors to celebrate change, incubate innovation and embrace conscious leadership for a more sustainable planet. It is a creative collaborative space designed for inspiration, transformation, education, barn weddings and life celebrations.
Starkey's Lookout a winery and microbrewery under one roof, has a spectacular tasting facility and wine shop available for private events. Perched on a hill overlooking Seneca Lake and surrounded by acres of delightful vineyards, orchards, and farm fields, we think you'll be captivated by the magnificent view as well as the accompanying fine food and drink.
Posted January 12, 2018...........Turkey Trot Acres Lodge in Candor, NY is available for Weddings, Receptions, Company Bar-B-Ques and Corporate Retreats. Please check-out our website to visit our rustic but elegant log-cabin facility located in a private, wooded setting.
'PEACE TREE LODGE'........ Thirty Years in the Making!
As the Clare family eases into our fourth decade as a purveyor of fine food and good times, we are pleased to announce our new tag 'Peace Tree Lodge'.
In addition to our new look we have some exciting options for folks considering us as a destination for their special event. Here's a peek at what's new as well as some time-tested classics:
1) Stay tuned for the launching of our new website (and the story behind it)... PeaceTreeLodge.com which will feature the softer side of Turkey Trot Acres Hunting Lodge. It should be up and running soon! Good ol' TurkeyTrotAcres.com will stay right where it's at.
2) Peace Tree Lodge ~ We are a fully licensed food service establishment in Tioga County, NY. We have a N.Y.S. Tavern Permit (allowing us to serve beer and wine) and we are fully insured.
3) Our staff prepare meals and we also support and encourage the use of outside caterers for wedding receptions and other special events. If you are a licensed caterer and are interested in working with us please contact us and let's discuss the possibilities!
4) To insure privacy, we will only host one wedding/reception per weekend. This allows for optional Friday evening rehearsal and decorating and Sunday clean-up. Rehearsal dinners and overnight accommodations for up to ten guests are available with advance notice.
5) Our always popular Bar-B-Que wedding menu remains as well as a new, lighter, less expensive wood-fired reception menu. New this year are exciting new menus for non-wedding events. Consider our 'Low-down Bar-B-Que, 'Earth~Wood~Fire' or our 'Surf n Turf Super Supper' offerings.
6) We are expanding the 'Low down Saloon' bar menu with many new local, Craft Beers (ten-taps) and Finger Lake's wines. Our staff supports and prefers Live Music at our events. We will work with you to find the perfect band for your occasion! A fine-sounding house music and public address system is also available @ no extra charge.
Feel free to contact us now to hear more or to get first dibs on dates for fair weather season events!
Thanks for Looking,
Pete and Sherry Clare
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More