Experience the luxury and beauty of Todd Creek Golf Club for the wedding of your dreams. With the majestic Rocky Mountain landscape providing a naturally breathtaking backdrop for an outdoor ceremony, the sprawling Clubhouse also features an elegantly adorned ballroom providing a spacious reception for a formal dinner. The ability to host any type of occasion sets Todd Creek Golf Club apart with a ballroom that can easily transition into more intimate salons for smaller gatherings or enjoy the outdoors on the vast veranda providing golf course views.
The ballroom rental is $2,700.00 from May through September and $2,000.00 from October through April. The rental price includes the following:
1. Standard White, Ivory or Black linen tablecloths and linen napkins (variety of colors)
2. Champagne toast
3. China, flatware and glassware
4. Indoor tables and chairs
5. Cutting and service of cake
6. Dance Floor
7. Bridal Suites
8. Set Up, Break Down and Staff
9. Personalized wedding planning and coordination with our experienced staff
10. Complimentary tasting of your menu up to 4 people about a month before your wedding
11. Up to 6 hours of event time (I only book one event per wedding day, so you can be here all day to get ready and it does not go against the 6 hour time frame)
All food and beverage must be purchased and consumed on premise. Unfortunately, you are not permitted to bring in your own caterer. No other food and beverage may be consumed unless otherwise approved. One exception will be your wedding cake or dessert that must come from a licensed bakery/vendor.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More