Center Place Fine Arts provides a rental venue for private events such as weddings, graduations, birthdays, group meetings and many other functions. Our venue is equipped with a full kitchen with ice machine, buffet room, grand room and deck area overlooking our lake and beautiful surroundings.
We welcome businesses, civic/service organizations and other non-profits to rent our venue for meetings, seminars, and fundraising events.
We provide all tables and chairs for your event (inside use only), which will be set up prior to your arrival. Center Place rental rates are affordable, and we allow you to self-cater your event.
Center Place Will Retain Any Or All Of The Damage Deposit If There Is Misuse Of The Facility. Examples Of Misuse Which Have Resulted In Retaining Part Or All Of The Damage Deposit:
1. Smoking and/or sale of alcohol in the building forfeits entire deposit.
2. Evidence of birdseed, rice, or any similar materials as in RULE 7.
3. Leaving trash and garbage in the Center and surrounding area.
4. Moving art, cases or equipment around the Center.
5. Excessive hours.
6. Damage of art, equipment, furniture or the building.
7. Unusual clean-up required after an event
8. Tampering with the air conditioning/heater thermostat.
9. Carpet damaged by cake icing, candle drippings, etc.
10. Use of Center equipment not already rented.
If all or part of a Damage Deposit must be retained after your event, Center Place staff will be the sole determining agent in assessing the extent of the damage and determining cost of repair, replacement or clean-up. Center Place will select repairmen as needed and determine the date of repair, replacement and clean-up.
CANCELLATION: Rules Apply
Tables and chairs are available for your use for no additional fee. Our chairs and tables are not permitted outside of the building.
Center Place is equipped with a standard household kitchen, but does not offer catering services or linens.
We have a beautiful deck area that is located directly behind our Grand Room that is available for your use at no additional charge.
If you choose to have your event catered, we require the caterer to also sign a contract, provide proof of Insurance and make a deposit. If your caterer is just dropping off food for your event the caterers contract and deposit are not required.
Contact us for further details.