The Twenty Mile House built in 1854 was originally a trading post for local gold miners and a stopping place for teamsters on the Reno-Quincy run. It gained the name Twenty Mile House, as its placement was 20 miles west of Beckworth and 20 miles east of Quincy. Today, the House is Northern California Premier Eco-Estate Wedding Venue. The Twenty Mile House is one of the most beautiful Lake Tahoe wedding venues you can find.
You can hold your ceremony on spacious lawns, surrounded by the lush gardens of flowers and broadleaf trees. Or, cross the bridge to be married in the forest ceremony site under tall pines and aside a flowing creek. You can also choose to have your wedding along the shore of the river by following a short path through the forest. Afterwards, your guests can enjoy cocktails in Twenty Mile House’s new brick patio bar and reception area.
We offer a variety of wedding packages and options so you can design a wedding day you and your guests will always remember. Relax and enjoy a stress free lead up to your Eco-Wedding Weekend knowing that all of your planning has been handled. Your expert day of coordinator will guide you through the planning process and ensuring everything on the day of looks beautiful and is operating like clockwork.
All of our Eco-Elegant Wedding Package include:
• Exclusive use of the spectacular 200-acre Twenty Mile House property and facilities for your wedding on a day
• Optional Accommodation in our private, comfortable rooms and cabins for up to 26 people may be added or booked directly by your guests.
• Your choice of 3 stunning ceremony sites in the forest, alongside the river or in our gardens.
• A reception for up to 250 under the trees in our beautiful gardens with the backdrop of the elegant Twenty Mile house.
• Organic, local gourmet cuisine served by friendly and professional catering staff
• Professionally designed and crafted decadent organic wedding cake or desserts
• Professional wedding coordination from our expert wedding coordinator
• Complete elegant table settings and linens
• Beautifully designed sustainable flowers of your choice for the wedding party, centerpieces, wedding arch that reflect the ambience you want to create for your wedding day.
• Professional DJ expert at working with you to create a music experience that reflects the atmosphere you want to create for you and your guests during your ceremony and reception
• Dance floor so you can dance the night away under the beautiful mountain skies and stars
• Spectacular twinkle lighting strung throughout our trees and gardens to create a magical experience
• Full bar, champagne toast service and professional bar staff who will create the drinks of your choice
• Professional cake cutting service
• Friendly and personable staff to ensure smooth running of your wedding day
• Organic coffee and tea service
(view attachment for more information)
Terms and Conditions
Please contact us for complete terms and conditions.
Red Hawk is one of the most unique venues in Northern Nevada for banquets and events: weddings, meetings, fund raisers, conferences, retreats, family reunions, birthday parties, holiday parties and more. We offer a number of indoor and outdoor venues, including: the Events Center, Talons Nest, The Boardroom, The Backroom at David’s Grill, The Atrium and more.
The Events Center can accommodate up to 300 people and is equipped with audiovisual technology to allow any corporate meetings to run smoothly with most types of presentations. The Talons Nest is a scenic outdoor venue that is ideal for any personal or business function. It has a large covered patio and beautiful ceremony deck that is nestled into a small pond with rock waterfall. The facility features with staging and dance floor arrangements, fitness center, swimming pool, no smoking facility, outdoor spa, outdoor pavilion and lawn game area.
Hidden Valley Country Club is a private country club founded in 1956 and sits atop a hill allowing panoramic views of the entire city while gazing towards the magnificent Sierra Mountains. You and your guests can also enjoy our outdoor patio located directed out from our dining room. Hidden Valley Country Club can accommodate up to 250 guests comfortably.
Hidden Valley Country Club takes special care in providing each guest with a memorable experience. We are dedicated to bringing you, your family, and friends the highest quality food and exquisite service during your wedding. The success of your event depends on the planning of every detail, no matter how small, and we take great pride in assuring no detail is overlooked. Our goal is to assist you in the planning to help alleviate any concerns so you can relax and enjoy.
Please view our website at www.hvccreno.com for a selection of photos under our Dining Banquets Gallery tab to see our spectacular views and newly updated clubhouse. We also offer custom designed menus to fit the specific needs of your event. We have designed menus to include Italian, German, Irish, Jewish, and kosher, just to name a few. We also offer kid friendly menu options.
We would be pleased to set an appointment with you to share all the splendor Hidden Valley Country Club has to offer. Please contact me with your availability to start planning your event.
We are pleased to welcome you to Wolf Run Golf Club for your wedding or special event. Whether it be casual or formal, our staff provides excellent service to assure complete success. Our Founders Room holds up to 50 and boasts a cozy fireplace, and our outdoor tented pavilion can accommodate up to 250. Our executive chef and coordinators can customize a menu specifically tailored to your event. We look forward to touring you soon!
How can we make your event great? That is how Banquets think about each and every meeting, wedding, conference and party that comes through the Nugget’s doors. Team up with our banquet staff and our sales manager to plan, organize and execute successful, memorable, stress-free events.
We are well equipped to handle a variety of group sizes and a range of meeting requirements. From intimate gatherings of 25 to groups of 400, corporate awards-shows to little league fundraisers, our banquet facilities are flexible enough to meet your needs. The Carson Nugget Banquet team is committed to providing responsive, professional and creative service. Let’s see what we can do for you.
Harmony Ridge Lodge is a beautiful retreat lodge and bed & breakfast located on the outskirts of Nevada City in the Tahoe National forest. With an event lawn, perennial gardens and pine forest, it’s the ideal location for an intimate mountain wedding.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More