Serving the Mississippi Gulf Coast since 1984, playing a broad variety of events and functions, such as the following:
1. Hard Rock Café’ New Years Eve DJ 2008, 2009, 2010
2. Keesler’s Annual Air Show Hanger Dance
3. Keesler’s NCO & Officers club 1984-1999
4. Mardi Gras Balls such as Billikins, Revelers, Le’Femmes, Biloxi Elks, Young Matrons, Bon Vi Vivtes Revelers and various other local Balls, as well as riding in several local parades.
5. High school Proms, homecoming dances and just fun dances from Biloxi High, Mercy Cross, Pascagoula, St. Martin and D’Iberbville.
6. Senior late night cruises for BHS seniors, pool parties and picnics.
7. Cruise Ship DJ, from Gulfport to Belize, Honduras and Cozumel.
8. 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50th year Class reunions.
9. Weddings, of course, even 50th Wedding anniversaries.
10. The Pascagoula Senior Citizen Prom, sponsored by the US Navy.
11. The Marine Corps Annual Birthday Ball.
12. Corporate events and parties along the coast, local and national.
13. Various State and National conventions at local Casino’s.
14. Corporate Events for all sorts of businesses.
15. Many various events for seniors, from dances to Christmas & Birthday parties.
16. Aboard the Star Ship Dinner Cruise Ship, for private parties and weddings.
Johnny B Goode uses professional computerized sound system, along with a Bose Sound system and a system for any size event small or large events. A music selection as you can tell from the above variety is wide, from yesterday to today. Dance, Country, Rock, Motown, Disco, Mardi Gras and just down right Party Music. A music collection of over 5000 songs, now all digitally converted to new computerized system for the quality you deserve. Requests are able to be played instantly.
Keeping up music is a full time job in its self. I do this by subscribing to a Radio DJ Music Pool, so all “new” music is the clean radio versions. All events will hear a broad taste of music, all fun stuff to get you happy and have a great time.
You’ve spent all your valuable time and money to decorate your venue. Then you have a DJ come in with big ugly speakers and a gaudy stand and a cluttered table full of wires, cards, and so much equipment that it takes up the dance floor space…
NOT WITH JOHNNY B GOODE
Also have you ever been to an event where the DJ is so loud that there is a 10” sonic sound barrier between his speakers and the dance floor crowd? Your ears cringe from the hideous highs and mids. That’s what happens when you have cheap gear. DJ’s with conventional speakers tend to turn it up loud to get sound to the back of the room so everyone can hear it. Unfortunately this causes the music to be so loud that it can hurt your guest ears and generally results in complaints about volume levels. At the same time the louder the volume the less clear the sound will be. Most DJ’s wouldn’t fathom spending $2,300.00 on three speakers and an amp. Johnny B Goode has two of these BOSE L1 Model 1 Systems, (most gigs only require 1 system) each system can provide a quality sound for up to 250 guest. The sounds from the BOSE will have you hearing things in music that you never heard before, and that’s Quality.
What does that mean for you and your guest???
There isn’t a better sounding system available for DJ’s on the market today. The first thing you notice is that the BOSE L1 system looks like no ordinary speaker…..because it isn’t. Very few DJ companies use the BOSE L1 system, and it’s an expensive and phenomenal sounding system, and with Johnny B Goode, you pay NO extra for this quality sound system.
BOSE!!! There Is A Difference!!!!
e a great time.
For further information please contact John Breal 15609 Belmont Dr., Biloxi, Ms. 39532 phone *NOT DISPLAYED* or email.