The Farm at Prophetstown is a 1920's working farm. We have a replica Sear's home available for rent, as well as a historic barn and grounds. We have chickens, cattle, horses, sheep, ducks, turkeys, rabbits and pigs that reside on property.
• $500 event in the Gibson Farmhouse, 6 hours
• $600 event in the Farm Barn, 6 hours
• $200 event in Corn Crib, Model A or Model T garages, 6 hours
• $200 event on grassy oval, 6 hours
• $150 meeting space in basement, 6 hours
• $2,000 rental of entire farm, 6 hours
• Purdue Special Events, $300 service fee for outdoor space.
• $20 per hour for each staff member attending the event (minimum 1)
• Additional $100 per hour clean up fee if you do not clean up after your event. Please keep our facilities looking great for others to enjoy.
• $300 refundable SECURITY DEPOSIT (to be returned within 10 days of event, to cover possible damages)
• 25% of the security deposit will be non-refundable if the event is cancelled.
Please contact us for complete terms & conditions
Come relax and be the talk of all of your friends at this gorgeous facility. This brand new lodge opened in May of 2016. It sits on a 50 foot cliff that overlooks Offield Creek and a meadow of wild flowers and a pond. The back wall of windows will draw the beauty of the view in and the 30 foot ceilings with large timbers will make for a stunning inside view. You can wander over to our water feature including a beautiful rock waterfall that is nestled among our preferred outdoor cocktail area and stadium seating that faces this area, making it optimal for small reception or ceremonies as well. Stunning views everywhere you look! Come check us out!
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More