Outdoor / Covered space
Beautiful outdoor setting by the vineyards with numerous options with greenery and mountain range in the background, Covered space available with heat and cooling options.
At Wills Creek Vineyards at the Mill we specialize in weddings and special occasions. An outdoor sanctuary created by the pecan trees, gourgeous mountain views, and of course the luscious greenery provided by acres of muscadine vines.
• Our Wedding Packages Include:
• Choice of two outdoor ceremony sites, one alongside the vineyards and overlooking the pond, the other situated under a large pecan tree overlooking the vineyard. Other grassy areas may be used as well.
• Picturesque and romantic settings for portraits under the magnolia tree arbors, in the vineyard, or in front of the sweeping vistas from the hilltop overlooking the vineyard and 16-acre property.
• Well-tended, lushly landscaped garden grounds add natural beauty and create a nature-inspired touch to your wedding. Annuals and additional greenery are added from April through November to provide built-in décor throughout the property.
• Complimentary use of two 6-foot rectangular tables anywhere on the property. Brides often use these for gifts, ceremony, cake, music or food.
• Complimentary lemon or lime-infused ice water for guests upon arrival.
• Parking for up to 200 guests on the ground and secluded from view.
• Site clean-up services before and after the event are included.
• Catering is provided by Wills Creek Vineyards at the Windmill, or by one of our approved caterers. Outside caterers are allowed if they have a current catering business and license.
• Rates start at $3800 for the entire weekend.
For a detailed consultation (non-binding and free of charge), please call our wedding specialists
Terms and Conditions
Please contact us for complete terms and conditions
Separate Bride and Groom rooms are available for dressing. Walk paths in the woods are cleared for easy wandering. A large pavilion is available if covered space is needed for catering or event settings.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More