The barn at Cobblestone Farm offers a unique setting for weddings, retreats, business conferences, bat and bar mitzvahs, and dances. The three story oak timber frame barn accommodates 220 guests. It includes 3,200 square feet of rental space, a warming kitchen, restrooms, and is handicap accessible. Enjoy the ambiance of the past with the convenience of the present.
Three story oak timber fram barn accommodates 220 guests and includes a warming kitchen, restrooms, and is handicap accessible. Cobblestone Farm surrounded by beautiful park land and rental includes the grounds for outdoor wedding ceremonies and events.
Ceiling Height (in feet):
Number of Green Rooms:
Space Size (Length x Width) in feet:
Cobblestone Farm offers drop-in rental tours every Saturday from 10am to 1pm. Tours provide where you can view the Barn and grounds at no charge. Our staff can provide valuable information about hosting your event. A special discount coupon is available.
Our back patio can accommodate up to 70 people! It's the perfect outdoor meeting room for Ann Arbor, Michigan, area events like rehearsal dinners, showers, parties, and sports celebrations.
The outdoor patio is available to rent in half or full day increments
- Up to 12, six person round tables
- Comfortable, padded outdoor style chairs
- All weather tent enclosure is perfect rain or shine
- Linens, glasses, dishes and eating utensils included
- Southwestern style food is available for the patio party
- Large selection of wines and full bar
- Convenient downtown parking
- More information can be found at http://www.pricklypearcafe.com/roomrental.html
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More