Pre-Wedding Photographs Messages in this topic - RSS

Pre-Wedding Photographs Messages in this topic - RSS

DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 335 August 29, 2010
There is no question in my mind that one should hire a professional wedding photographer for their wedding. There are, however, numerous opportunities to take photographs during the weeks and months before getting married when a professional photographer may be more of a luxury than a necessity and a friend with an SLR or a point-and-shoot camera may be standing-in-for-the-photographer.

If you are in a position of planning an event, or being the stand-in-for-the-photographer you may find the signs in the album 101 Signs For Special Occasions: Birthdays, Engagements, Bridal Showers. Bachelor Parties, Bachelorette Parties, Weddings, Anniversaries, Family Celebrations, Team Celebrations and Other Celebrations
on SlideShare to be of interest.

The album provides 101 signs which you may print out and have your honoree and guests hold while taking photos. The photos with signs would be fun to have and selected photos also can serve as "chapter headings" in slide shows and photo albums which you may create of the wedding activities.

You may download the album directly from SlideShare or if you would like a higher quality image than you can obtain from a download, feel free to request an album from me via my Eventective site. You may also request customization of a few signs with names or photos. There is no charge for sending the file, for minor customization or for advice on how the signs might be used. I'd just like to see the photos and would like a credit line if you publish them.

Please don't hesitate to call on me if I can be of help.

Enjoy!!!

Ron
Dr. Ronald G. Shapiro

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: