Re: Wedding Ceremony Messages in this topic - RSS

Re: Wedding Ceremony Messages in this topic - RSS

miche493029
miche493029
I am just starting to plan my wedding and have no idea on where to begin. I know that I would like my wedding and the recep. in Louisville KY. I would like to find a place where we can get married by my preacher and have the reception at the same place. Please help.

Guest August 26, 2010
Start by making a budget sheet and listing venues in the area. Then based on your budget that is set for the venue. Call/ go see the venues and choose from that. Great starting point.
Rebecca1952
Rebecca1952
There are several great online checklists for Brides. That will help you with your overall budget and time frame of tasks to be done. Just remember that your venue is not your only expense and budget for all items in the wedding.

Guest August 27, 2010
Dear Michelle 43
Do a search for one of these sites in your area:

Eagles
Elks
Lions
VFW
Grange halls
Knights of Columbus
WYCA/WMCA

They usually have a stage, tables and chairs, air conditioning, a kitchen and rest room. This would be perfect for you. Some of them may have a nice lawn and you could marry outside. If you don't find a listing in your local phone book or the web, I suggest you visit a nearby real estate office who would have access to all public spaces and buildings of these kinds. You may have a non-profit organization such as a community center with a park that may have a party or rec room you can convert.

Good luck!!!

Lise'
www.mybelovedwedandart.com
liseramos@msn.com
jsisson25
jsisson25
Thank you for the info.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: