Staten Island, NY.. Sweet 16 Messages in this topic - RSS

Staten Island, NY.. Sweet 16 Messages in this topic - RSS

Lee0617
Lee0617
Hello, my daughter will be 16 in a year and a half and I wanted to get a head start on planning. She wants a Hollywood theme and Spanish Food. I have not been in the island for very long and was wondering if anyone knows of any Space rentals? I would have the food catered from a spanish restaurant.
CapicuLove1
CapicuLove1
Dear Lee0617:

I can help you if you wish. Keep in mind that for this style, you would need a budget for decor to match this theme. If you have a limited budget, you may do a search in your area for organizational venues such as:

Eagles
Elks
Lions
VFW
Grange halls
Knights of Columbus
WYCA/WMCA

They may only ask for a donation and usually have a kitchen, air conditioning, tables and chairs, and a coat room.

Check your local phone book or stop by a neighborhood real estate office who should have a map of your area and all public access locations.

You can email me and I can help set you in the right direction. I offer the following services:

*design for all your printed materials
*photography/videography
*mc and dj
*hair and make up
*information and resources for you to purchase what you need to have a successful party.

I offer initial consultations for free, so get in touch with me at liseramos@msn.com

All the best,

Lise' Ramos
www.mybelovedwedandart.com
212-928-6572

Guest August 30, 2012
www.thegallerybanquethall.com is the place you want to call. Not only is the party hall gorgeous. They are hooked up with a spanish restaurant with great food. their number is 718-273-2200 the owner james is awesome 347-466-1258
MyBelovedNYC10036
MyBelovedNYC10036
I specialize in sweet 16s and can help you. I include in my package:
* invites
* venue
* welcome banner
* photography
* favors

Give me a call and I will help you! My prices are very reasonable and you will be happy with your day!
Llise
917 833 4662

Guest February 7, 2014
Well hello I'm very interested in meeting with u http://www.eventective.com/forum/viewprofile.aspx?UserID=921698 my email is melindasantana58@gmail.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: