Wedding on a $8000 budget in Atlanta, GA Messages in this topic - RSS

Wedding on a $8000 budget in Atlanta, GA Messages in this topic - RSS

msljd1118706msljd1118706Posts: 1 Lithonia, GA February 13, 2014
Hi,
I am looking to have a wedding and reception within a $8000 budget. I am hoping to find somewhere all inclusive for about 125 guests. I am new to atlanta so any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
mtphotographymtphotographyPosts: 3 February 19, 2014
What area are you looking in? Lithonia or elsewhere? If you are trying to maintan a lower budget, you could look into community centers. I got married at the Smyrna Community Center in Smyrna, GA. I saved money by making my own invitations, favors, etc and price searching for the best deals. One of the things I love about this site is that you can input information regarding your event and have vendors and venues email you with their information! (I am a photography vendor BTW) Hope this helps some!
steph1092084steph1092084Posts: 3 Scottdale, GA February 24, 2014
Hello and congrats there are a few all inclusive spots. My fave was Elaborate Events based out of Duluth. I also looked into Vanadu Atlanta as the prices are affordable, I am looking for my venue for my September 2015 wedding. I would love to work with you as my budget is very much the same amount. Feel free to contact me.

stephaniesearly@yahoo.com
EventsUnlimitedEventsUnlimitedPosts: 13 Lithonia, GA February 25, 2014
Call 770.366.0442. we have a beautiful place in Villa Rica, Ga. just off I20E/W, newly open venue for ceremony and reception. you can have all inclusive with your budget. check out our fb page for pictiure. Events Unlimited Party Rentals.
Looking forward to working with you.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: