HELP! having a joint birthday party for my 5 year old and 4 year old! Messages in this topic - RSS

HELP! having a joint birthday party for my 5 year old and 4 year old! Messages in this topic - RSS

steph368762steph368762Posts: 2 July 16, 2010
I have two wonderful children! A daughter who is turning 5 years old and son who is turning 4 years old. I want to have a joint birthday party this September! I don't know where to have the party at. and I really need some help finding a place.. We are looking for some place in Concord , NC or Salisbury , NC! any one who can help please do ,
Thank you!
ladym477875ladym477875Posts: 1 July 17, 2010
I have had birthday parties at state parks in the past. They work out great!!
Guest July 19, 2010
Ladymich, we are so happy to assist you. RentaMe USA provides comprehensive event planning services that span across a variety of events. From private parties we can offer you any Inflatable Game, like Car's, Princess Castle and more check our website www.rentameusa.com we are located in Charlotte NC, also we have tables, chairs, tents and more. Or if you are interesting in any special decoration we can send you pictures. Call us 704-519-6962 ask for Steven
MajesticDesignsMajesticDesignsPosts: 30 July 20, 2010
Hi Stephanie. I would suggest looking at some of the Cabarrus County Parks. Frank Lisk is the first one that comes to mind. An event better suggestion may be a park in the Mallard Creek area. The name escapes me at this time. They have an indoor play ground and party rooms. I would like to offer my services to help make your babies' birthday party successful, memorable, and stress FREE! I am a stationer in the metro Charlotte area and plan small functions or work closely with a planner who handles the larger functions. Feel free to contact me.

Christel
Majestic Designs
www.majesticdesigns.net
christel@majesticdesigns.net

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: