Brides no longer have to settle for plain pictures Messages in this topic - RSS

Brides no longer have to settle for plain pictures Messages in this topic - RSS

Markita7
Markita7
Since I can remember, I have been fascinated by pictures and the stories that come from one single photo.  Typically printed in a 4 x 6 glossy or matte piece of photo paper, a photograph is a magical keepsake that helps us look back at a moment in time and remember a wedding, a birthday, anniversary, your best friend in high school, the hamster you had when you were 7 years old (whatever happened to Mr. Furry?) and the list goes on and on.  The point is a picture is truly worth 1,000 words and in my point of view, a lot more then 1,000.

Currently, in the endeavor to have a memorable and unique wedding, I see many Brides wanting more than the typical Photographer.  Brides no longer want the ordinary, run-of-the-mill pictures.   Universal Party Management helps countless amounts of brides adding a Hollywood movie star look to their wedding with a Step and Repeat backdrop. We take our customizable Photo Booths to exceptional weddings and have guests pose with props and a variety of backgrounds while listening to an in-booth song; a Green Screen customizes any photo and makes a Winter Wonderland themed wedding picture come to life with a snowy backdrop.  As a Bride, you no longer have to settle for plain as you now have an abundance of options to choose from when it comes to your pictures.

Please call Universal Party Management at 786-440-5619 to inquire with a rep for availability.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: