Graduation Party - event planner NEEDED Messages in this topic - RSS

Graduation Party - event planner NEEDED Messages in this topic - RSS

shrut460727shrut460727Posts: 1 June 22, 2010
Hi, I'm having a graduation party at the end of July and wanted to speak with an event planner. Please respond to this thread so we can talk further.

Thanks!
Guest June 22, 2010
Hello I'm an event planner please let me know what area you stay in also you can contact me at exclusive@samiyyahs.com with details, thanks looking forward to hearinmg from you. Also check out my website www.samiyyahs.com
jchirschjchirschPosts: 2 June 22, 2010
Hey. I work for an event planning company in NYC. Where is your party located? You can call me at 212.685.4351 to speak further and we can discuss your options. Hope to speak with you soon
Guest June 22, 2010
Hello,
I am a planner in northern N.J. My company is Social Graces, Inc. and we have been in business for over 24 years. We are located 6 miles west of Morristown. If you are in our area, please give us a call and we will be happy to answer any questions you might have. Our phone number is 973-543-2145. Our website is:socialgracesnj.com I look forward to working with you.
MackieMackiePosts: 30 June 22, 2010
Hello. I am an event planner in Maine. I have worked in theatre and the event industry for upwards of 20+ years. I own my own company and am experienced in both design and coordination. I would love to speak with you regarding your event. Even if you do not work with me, please make sure you speak with a variety of planners and explore all of your options. Remember there are millions of planners, but this is about you and your event.

Good luck.
~Mackie
Simply Unforgettable Events by Mackie
Event and Weddign Designer
207-631-2035
mackie@eventsbymackie.com
Guest June 22, 2010
Hello! I am an event planner located in fairfield county ct. I work all of the tri-state area and also travel. My company, Paisley Events, plans and organizes wedding, parties and events of all sorts. We are very skilled with working on a budget! If you would like to talk, I would love to help you plan your event!

good luck!

Katherine Jacox
Paisley Events
IWEPP, International Wedding & Event Planning Professional
203-300-6771
katherine@paisleyeventsct.com
PoM2010PoM2010Posts: 1 June 23, 2010
Hello
My sister and I just started our own event planning business in Ontario. Where do you live? If you are in Ontario we would love to talk to you and assist you during this very exciting time. Our website is www.pomeventplanning.com.

Thank-you

Anita White
Peace of Mind Event Planning
(705) 715-3369.
Guest June 23, 2010
Where are you located? www.kingdombusinessworld.com
Guest June 23, 2010
Located in Charlotte, NC if you need service. cwcompanyretail@yahoo.com
marvonemarvonePosts: 7 June 23, 2010
My wife is an event planner in Jacksonville Florida. She does travel.
agillum5agillum5Posts: 17 June 26, 2010
Hi, congrats on the graduation!!!! That is fantastic! I am more than happy to talk to you and see how i can help you. Take a look at my site and then give me a call and we can talk further, I look forward to speaking with you. Take care, Aimee Gillum owner DIVAlity EVENTS www.divalityevents.com
DesertLightWeddingsDesertLightWeddingsPosts: 130 June 27, 2010
shruthishankar5 wrote:
Hi, I'm having a graduation party at the end of July and wanted to speak with an event planner. Please respond to this thread so we can talk further.

Thanks!

Happy Sunday. It looks like you are getting great response from all over the country! I'm in Arizona and also work in areas of South Carolina. If you are looking in those areas or if someone else isn't covering what you need, just let me know and I'll assist you.

Robbie
Desert Light Weddings
www.desertlightweddings.com

contact@desertlightweddings.com
(480) 235-0325
Guest June 28, 2010
Hello,

My name is Eric Biberman, event director for Overtime Group and it would be my pleasure in assisting you with planning your graduation party. Not only we are event planners, we outsource venues at no cost to you because we get paid by the venues and host events on daily basis. We currently are the number one company for venues sourcing and getting the best deals. Please send me full details of your event and we will put you in touch with the appropraite venue. eric@overtimenyc.com. Thank you,
Guest June 29, 2010
Good evening! If you are looking for an event planner with style, creativity, and brings positive customer experience, please contact me at haveagreatevening@gmail.com, my name is Michelle. Austin, TX
Guest July 15, 2010
Hi im an event planner if you would like to speak to me my email is divinedesigninc.2010@gmail.com. Also if you would like you can can also look at my website, divinedesign2010.weebly.com , where you can see our greaat packages and some samples. We hope to hear from you.
Guest May 26, 2011
Hello, I am an experienced event planner in the Delaware County PA area. I would love to assist you with your event needs. Please feel free to visit our site and provide further details about your event.

Please visit us at admirablecelebrations.com
patsy691950patsy691950Posts: 1 June 1, 2011
Any party planners in El Paso Texas?
Guest June 1, 2011
Hi, we are event/party planners in North Mississippi. We would love to assist you with your graduation party. We offer everything from the invitations to cleanup with great live music, food and entertainment. Contact ProParty, LLC at (662) 891-1623 and speak with Craig.
exqui688411exqui688411Posts: 37 July 3, 2011
What state are you trying to have this event? This question will help out a lot and help reduce planners from all over the place willing to assist but don't know what state the event will be held.
chris629937chris629937Posts: 12 July 4, 2011
You can call 623 455 2800 from 9am to 9pm and that includes today. Happy 4th of July!shruthishankar5 wrote:

Thanks!
exqui688411exqui688411Posts: 37 July 4, 2011
What state is this graduation in?
You have so many people reaching out to help but you haven't disclosed what state the event will take place. I think that's a valid question to ask of you. This will help eliminate everyone willing to help but turn out sad when it's not located anywhere they live.
Can you tell us what state this even will take place?
Where is this function located, what state?
And what is your exact true budget for the event?

chris wrote:
You can call 623 455 2800 from 9am to 9pm and that includes today. Happy 4th of July!shruthishankar5 wrote:

Thanks!
Guest July 9, 2011
Hi,Im having a graduation party at the end of july and wanted to speak with an event planner please resond to this thanks.
Guest July 9, 2011
please resond to this thanks
chris629937chris629937Posts: 12 July 9, 2011
How can I help you? call me if you can 623 455 2800 so we can talk.
chris629937chris629937Posts: 12 July 10, 2011
Hi there not sure if your getting any answers regarding your graduation party. But here's a link to an article( I wrote) about graduation party expenses. It basically goes over details and expenses for a High School Graduation. I'm not sure if this is a high school graduation or college. In any case this article should help answer a few questions. You have my number please call me with any other questions. I will be happy to help.

http://www.squidoo.com/Graduationexpenses
Guest July 22, 2011
Hello, if you are looking for ideas on how to decorate your graduation party or need party supplies, here is a website that caters to all your party needs! Hope this helps. http://www.mypartycelebration.com
Guest July 23, 2011
Hey if you need a event planner or a photographer call me at 334-482-4069. Thanks Connie
info750381info750381Posts: 18 October 13, 2011
Hi I am an event planner that has an poffice in KY and CA but travel to anywhere in between. Let me know if I can help. (401)FANCYME www.fancyevents.net
Guest December 29, 2011
Hey there, I am an event Coordinator at a small company called JadeOwl Events Consults & Management. I do plan Graduation Events and have other services as well. If you check out the website and click our Prom Before Prom offer. You can contact us through email, so you don't fell pressuredhttp://wix.com/boizly/JadeOwl

Good Luck!! - with your search, Hope to hear from you
monaschocolatesmonaschocolatesPosts: 8 February 13, 2012
Hi,

I am not an event planner, but will be happy to brainstorm ideas with you. We do provide edible photo chocolates lollipops, personalized candy wrappers, graduation invitations edible and traditional.

Good Luck!

Mona
http://www.monaschocolates.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: