wedding venue in galveston texas for a small wedding (50 guest) Messages in this topic - RSS

wedding venue in galveston texas for a small wedding (50 guest) Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest Galveston or Houston, TX June 5, 2010
looking for a wedding venue in galveston or houston texas for a small wedding and reception. (50 guest)
DesertLightWeddings
DesertLightWeddings
I am not familiar with the area,you can search here on eventective or other sites like Wedding Wire. www.weddingwire.com I just did and there were several. You see a description, reviews, and link to web site from there.

Robbie
Desert Light Weddings
kimbe448567
kimbe448567
I looked for another bride that we are providing her wedding reception and DJ for in the Galveston area. We are in Houston. There ar alot of places that have great venue rental rates, much less than Houston for the same type place. I will be happy to assist you with all of your needs or I can also give you the sites web addresses. Kimberly, Your Way by Kimberly
galve702339
galve702339
Kimberly, I know I am just a little late on this forum, but I just wanted to update this post to let you know about our Event venue in Galveston. We would love to host any outdoor events including any weddings and or receptions for your clients. Galveston Island Palms is an Outdoor Venue located in the heart of Galveston Island but tucked away for privacy. We would love to give your clients the opportunity to enjoy a beautiful outdoor setting with over 29,000 sq. ft of tropical space featuring our 2500 sq. ft. open air pavilion. We provide the place, You create the space. Give us a call at 409-539-7256 or check out our website at www.GalvestonIslandPalms.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Kelly

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: