How are you Keeping organized with your planning? Was it in your budget for a wedding planner? Messages in this topic - RSS

How are you Keeping organized with your planning? Was it in your budget for a wedding planner? Messages in this topic - RSS

Hkemp143243Hkemp143243Posts: 72 June 5, 2010
Did you hire a wedding planner ot did you do it all yourself?

I am doing it all myself, only for the fact we dont have that kind of money. Our budget is 1,000 and we are having a small wedding. I have 2 folders and a notebook and of course my tusty day planner
Guest June 5, 2010
If you can make a nice wedding for $1000.00, I give you a LOT of credit. There are great diy suggestions for centerpieces and even bouquets on youtube. If you need inexpensive invitations, I have a wide selection at great prices. Visit me at www.invitationsbydeborah.com. Have a wonderful day!
Guest June 5, 2010
Hi Lili`s Weddings Makeup and hair for $100
DesertLightWeddingsDesertLightWeddingsPosts: 130 June 5, 2010
Hi. There are sites that offer you the tools to keep organized. One is Wedding Wire. www.weddingwire.com Click on the My Wedding tab I think this will be a huge stress reliever.

Congratulations and good luck!

If you get stuck and just need a little guidance, shoot me an email (contact@desertlightweddings.com). I'll be happy to help (absolutely no charge).

Robbie
(480) 235-0325
Guest June 5, 2010
Hi Lili`s Weddings Makeup and hair for $100
Guest June 5, 2010
Contact Lili At www.lilisweddings.com
Hkemp143243Hkemp143243Posts: 72 June 6, 2010
ty ladies but the question was for other brides planning a wedding. And what there organization intails. and to share some of there unique ideas
Guest June 7, 2010
Hello Brides! If anyone is looking for a great way to ensure a fabulous reception....please consider a photo booth! I own Captured Memories Photo Booth in KC and will work with you on making it affordable so everyone can enjoy! Please check out my website at www.capturedmemorieskc.com
sbarn443751sbarn443751Posts: 190 June 16, 2010
It helps to make your own wedding notebook. I just need to get a bigger one now. I have it with tabs. I have a small folder that has finalized wedding orders with receipts and invoices. I also have my trusty maid of honor to help me from going BrideZilla on everyone. we are doing all of the wedding planning ourselves. And I am still going crazy. Does anyone know where in NY we can get a videographer and a photographer in one place and not 2?
sbarn443751sbarn443751Posts: 190 June 16, 2010
I'm giving you lots of credit for a wedding $1,ooo. Where and how are you able to plan that? I need advise from you!
Hkemp143243Hkemp143243Posts: 72 June 16, 2010
lol we are only having about 10 people s guests and few for our attendants. then us so like 20 in all, we are having a bbq with potluck options My fam is cooking bigtime lol
sbarn443751sbarn443751Posts: 190 June 17, 2010
wow! Maybe I should not invite all of my co-workers. Of course some cannot make it because of our clients. I work with adults that have Traumatic Brain Injuries.Between the wedding and my job, stress is mounting! But I love what I do. As far as my attendents goes, I have a flower girl, my daughter,ringbearer,my son, my maid of honor. And I have no clue who the best man is!
kimmiemkimmiemPosts: 11 June 25, 2010
Check Paper Source - they have several beautiful wedding planner binders, as does Borders and Barnes & Noble (often in the budget section), the Hallmark store too. You can look at those and design your own. As a planner, I get one for my clients and give it to them on their wedding day so they have it. I'd recommend getting a binder from Office Depot or Staples (2-3 inch D ring size) and at least 8 tabs to separate items. Use a scrapbook for other stuff (napkin, invite, etc) that you want to keep at least 1 of. Good luck and have fun!
sbarn443751sbarn443751Posts: 190 June 26, 2010
Go to www.1weddingsource.com. They have a free step-by-step wedding planner guide even with budget costs.
DesertLightWeddingsDesertLightWeddingsPosts: 130 June 26, 2010
You can certainly do this yourself, but as I tell the couple's I talk to who want to handle it or just don't have the budget is something that is so important is having someone manage the day. Does not have to be a professional planner, but someone not directly in the wedding party or immediate family who can work with your vendors, help your guests, and keep everything on track and the biggie is handle the problems that come up (and they will). Find someone you trust to do this and you are set.

Robbie
Desert Light Weddings

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: