What are ideas for entertainment for a company picnic? Messages in this topic - RSS

What are ideas for entertainment for a company picnic? Messages in this topic - RSS

JaneJensenJaneJensenPosts: 6 November 11, 2012
Party meetings are important for boosting company morale, encouraging employee relations and celebrating the success of the company. I have attended one of the party meetings at an ecstatic place in Santa Monica mountains and the customized arrangement they provided us was a treat to the heart. Be it the games or the invitations or the food or anything you could name was best arranged. Though I had left the company but I still cherish that memory.
Guest May 4, 2013
Waterballoon toss. balloon pass..
kevin1031456kevin1031456Posts: 7 May 6, 2013
I'm looking for some ideas to make sure everyone is having fun at the company picnic this summer. I want to do more than play frisbee or whiffle ball this year. smile
Musical chairs with the requirement that everyone also plays a tambourine while marching around the chairs.
Musical chairs with the added element of having everyone also play a tambourine to the music IN TEMPO while marching around the available chairs.
banan994599banan994599Posts: 7 May 7, 2013
I'm looking for some ideas to make sure everyone is having fun at the company picnic this summer. I want to do more than play frisbee or whiffle ball this year. smile

Hi,
What about create your picnic with a "Carnival" twist, Include games that you might find in a carnival. Or a small scavenger hunt in which you can include groups (teams) instead of individuals, this way your guest will share and get to now each other better. Also bean bags sack races, go to Oriental Trading and for less money you will be able to decorate and get prizes for the teams. Fun in a budget, Have your picnic with a theme and base your activities on it.

Sadie
Banana Leaf Creations & Events

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: