Wedding Messages in this topic - RSS

Wedding Messages in this topic - RSS

clair1090305
clair1090305
Looking for an all inclusive package wedding venue. I am working with a tight budget. I can do between 5,000.00 to 7,000.00. Hoping this would include the majority of things I would need. There will be approximately 75 people who will attend. If any ideas please reply.

Guest Lake George, NY December 10, 2013
I am looking for the same thing with around the same budget. If you find anything please post it

Guest Charleston, SC December 10, 2013
clair1090305 wrote:
Looking for an all inclusive package wedding venue. I am working with a tight budget. I can do between 5,000.00 to 7,000.00. Hoping this would include the majority of things I would need. There will be approximately 75 people who will attend. If any ideas please reply.

Have you considered an outdoor wedding? Tent weddings can be a great way to save money and many companies offer discount packages which include a tent, tables and chairs and a dance floor. We are not in the Charleston area but you are welcome to check out our Wedding Packages for a reference on pricing. http://knightspartyrental.com/index.php/specials/wedding-rental-packages
JaneJensen
JaneJensen
Why not set up a function in your own garden or backyard. With the right decoration and catering it can come up trumps.
+2 link

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: