Planning a wedding Messages in this topic - RSS

Planning a wedding Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest New York September 16, 2013
Quick question how do you guys find and communicate with event planners?
And what do you find to be difficult with planning the wedding ?

Guest September 17, 2013
Quick question how do you guys find and communicate with event planners?

Well first things first. By me being an event planner I would say use your internet search engines to get you started. Like you guys have probaly already done. Communicating with an Event Planner is the same way that you would do to find a good baby sitter, daycare, or school for your child. Check there resources and experience. In other words interview several before you choose. Make sure that they provide all of your needs and also make sure that they are within your budget and if they are not ask them if they could work within your budget. Then you can go from there.

And what do you find to be difficult with planning the wedding?

What I find that is difficult with planning a wedding would be finding good reliable help. Don't try to do it by yourself. If you have a trustworthy and reliable friend or family member ask them for help. Do lots of research on venues don't pick the cheapest venue that you can find because you will be disappointed. Give yourself plenty of time before the wedding before choosing your venue, florist, DJ, caterer, etc.

Ebony Elite Wedding Planner/Event Coordinator
Ebony Braxton-CEO/Founder
+2 link
cindy1078894
cindy1078894
An added suggestion would be to keep a note book with folders. Each folder should consist of one vendor. Keep your contracts in this folder, too. A wedding coordinator or planner is essential for anything beyond a small simple wedding.
Rev. Cindy Lee / wedding officiant
Ohio
+1 link
cindy1078894
cindy1078894
PS: I am in Miami county, OH (not Norwood)

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: