Tuscany Hills Clubhouse Events and Rentals - Secluded Swimming Pool (Douglasville, Georgia) Messages in this topic - RSS

Tuscany Hills Clubhouse Events and Rentals - Secluded Swimming Pool (Douglasville, Georgia) Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest June 26, 2013
Email us TODAY! Please remember that you MUST pay your security deposit (50%) to reserve your date and these dates are going fast! Now Booking! Summer Event? Fall Event? Winter Event? Now Booking!

Company Picnics, Family Reunions, UPSCALE Events, Weddings, Anniversaries, Receptions and Private Parties!

All Saturdays are booked until
September 7, 2013!
Lock in your date now!
Monday -- Friday and Sundays are
still available!

Secluded Swimming Pool!

Private Tennis Courts!

Amenities/facilities offered at Villa Toscana:

• The back porch offers great views of the Italian-style swimming pool, grilling patio, historic fireplace, a quality sound system and sitting trellises that overlook the tennis courts

• Exuding a private-club atmosphere, Villa Tuscana's sun-baked terra cotta walls blend beautifully with stacked stone to create a warm welcome for all guests

• Wide, low windows mark the façade of the Clubhouse and beautiful hardwood floors and a stone fireplace frame the Tuscany Room

• Sunlight illuminates the interior of the Great Room and enhances the traditional dark cedar beams

• Stacked stone archways of the entrance corridor lead into the Clubhouse and open onto sitting areas

• Villa Tuscana features authentic Tuscan details (clay-tile roof and wooden rafters)

• Our dining area and card game room sits just around the corner from the Clubhouse's fully-equipped catering kitchen

Guest Douglasville, GA 16 days ago
Good Evening,

My name is Joi C and I am inquiry on a rate for your facility the Tuscany Clubhouse. My email addres is Joi328@hotmail.com or I can be reached at 404-272-9928.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: