Wondering what to do Messages in this topic - RSS

Wondering what to do Messages in this topic - RSS

casey1042468
casey1042468
Ok our wedding isnt until Aug 16, 2014 but I feel like there is something I'm suppose to be doing. I've looked at venues and have a few messages out. My fiance knows someone to do the photography, Dj and cake. I just feel like I should be doing something. I cant go look for dresses just yet since I dont have transportation. I have what I want in mind just have to get the measurements.

Someone help please. Maybe i'm over thinking this whole thing.
Summerfield, FL
LilBitPhotography
LilBitPhotography
I went a little mad for awhile with the same thing when I was getting married....then I started making decorations with the beach theme of our wedding. If you are crafty this could be a great outlet for you.
casey1042468
casey1042468
funny thing is i'm not a crafty person. My sister is doing all our flowers So i'm really lost here. I feel like i should be sending things or calling people or anything. LOL
UniqueSigEvents
UniqueSigEvents
Congratulations on being proactive!!! When your wedding is a year away you should be looking at venues the number one rule of wedding planning is if you don't have a venue you don't have a date. So keep reaching out to them booking your photographer is next so start thinking of things that are important to you. Putting together a plan on how you are going to pay for your wedding. Create a Pinterest and start thinking of ideas for your decor! This should keep you busy for a couple days

Unique SIGnature Events
www.uniquesigevents.com
Facebook.com/uniquesigevents
@uniquesigevents
Embassy305
Embassy305
Congratulation!! Be glad you can take your time in planning your special day...it's a time to remember. The comments are great advise and here's one step further. You should start with your guest list. This will tell you how many people your need your reception/hall to hold. Next think of a theme; this can be colors scheme or a real theme such as set up style. These things will help you when looking for location. Of course your budget will play the biggest roll in it all. An average wedding can start from $69 to $129 per person depending if you host at a hotel or banquet hall. The following must be factored in to show you if you are within your budget.... number of guest per plate, Hall rental if any, ceremony expense, transportation if needed, bridal party gifts, wedding dress, DJ, Photos, and decor.

The other fun thing you can do to break up thinking so much is to create a wedding website for your friends and family. Start off with a Save the date posting for the wedding. You can find free websites with most wedding magazines web pages.

Feel free to call me I can have Hilton venue from any locations contact you with pic and prices.

Yolanda Randolph
Senior Catering Manager
Embassy Suites Hotel Miami
casey1042468
casey1042468
We already picked our colors and theme. We are working on the guest list now. My fiance is working on the photographer, dj and Cake, since they are all his friends or family. I started our website and our date is hopefully far enough out that we can get any venue we want.
MyBelovedNYC10036
MyBelovedNYC10036
Get an engagement shoot, and order your save the dates from vistaprint.com using one of the photos from the shoot and mail out in September or October of this year. You can also call your local paper and ask them when you can send in an article to announce your wedding. Think of colors, theme by going to pininterest.com, weddingbee.com and weddingwire.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: