Outdoor Venu Lodi, CA areas. Water, Trees, Barn Messages in this topic - RSS

Outdoor Venu Lodi, CA areas. Water, Trees, Barn Messages in this topic - RSS

Vando1041131Vando1041131Posts: 1 Lodi, CA June 18, 2013
We are getting married next summer 2014. We are looking to book a venue now, preferably on or overlooking water. Outdoors, so hopefully not too hot in June or too many bugs. We were thinking of going to Micke Grove parks, but they do not have water - not that i'm aware of yet anyway.

We have a budget of 4,000 and would like to save some of it for our new beginning.
Any venue advice, and also talented, possibly starting out photographers that can do great candid and fun shots.

I am willing to rent someone's home barn - backyard, anything for cheaper and still pretty.

Lodi, Sacramento, Manteca, Elk Grove, Oak Grove... any areas in the vicinity. Please, and thank you.

Michelle and Joe
JoyRideJoyRidePosts: 1 July 6, 2013
Tower Park Marina (between Lodi and Rio Vista - in Terminous} has some nice accommodations on the water. They have a covered outdoor area that also could work for your reception.
email1076768email1076768Posts: 2 San Anselmo, CA January 10, 2014
Michelle and Joe!

Congratulations on your engagement. Hope you are enjoying your planning. If you are still looking for a wedding photographer, please let me know. I would love to chat with you!

Tawnya
PoncesPortraitsPoncesPortraitsPosts: 1 Carmichael, CA February 20, 2014
Did you already find your Venue? I know this post is a bit old. I was going to suggest McConnell Winery. Beautiful Outdoor Wedding Venue in Elk Grove. Let me know if I can help you at all.
Lonna
Ponce's Portraits
rhond1191665rhond1191665Posts: 1 28 days ago
do not go to tower park marina.. i just went to one out there and the place has gone down hill so bad.. it is not worth it trust me..

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: