Looking a place for my wife's 40th birthday party in Conyers, Covington or Decatur, GA Messages in this topic - RSS

Looking a place for my wife's 40th birthday party in Conyers, Covington or Decatur, GA Messages in this topic - RSS

dbsg21040742dbsg21040742Posts: 1 Decatur, GA June 17, 2013
Does anyone have any great ideas for any of the cities (Conyers, Covington or Decatur, GA) to have a great 40th birthday party. Somewhere nice with lots of parking and projection screen.
EventConsultantEventConsultantPosts: 9 June 17, 2013
Before you start looking I would recommend to check how many people you'd like to invite and budget for the party. Most of my clients who are asking to find them a suitable venue start with an idea to have their own place and when they learn about price its not making sence to them. So my suggestion would be to look for a party room to rent (vs venue) or place where cater will charge only for food (usially if its 50 ppl and up) We do have 3 event venues Atl, Dacula, Alpharetta/ John's Creek and one that also one in Norcross with the screen and up to 120 ppl hall witch will not charge you for rent if you order from him. Its not your ideal location but its always good to keep in mind an alternative just in case if you get frustrated with your search. Also 40, 50 and so on Bdays are my prime party planning business and there are some details that could make big and fun difference. We offer a flat fee for just vendor selection or venue research or book our and get $250 toward decor
Kind Regards
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 313 June 17, 2013
Hi dbsg -
Here are some suggestions in Conyers and Decatur:

Conyers:

The Honey Creek Golf & Country Club (Eventective Listing, Website)

The Georgia International Horse Park (Eventective Listing, Website)

The Meadowbrook Club House (Eventective Listing, Website)

Decatur:

Parker's on Ponce (Eventective Listing, Website)

The Solarium (Eventective Listing, Website)

Jolie (Eventective Listing, Website)

Best of Luck!!

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: